• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 6th Annual Black Friday sales thread! Featuring SILVER & BRONZE AGE KEYS---Signature Series, action figs, Marvel production proofs!
11 11

364 posts in this topic

Just a brief update regarding shipping----I've discovered over the last few days that USPS (Priority or otherwise) is taking an unprecedented amount of time to deliver packages.  Several weeks, in fact.  And at our baltimore hub, apparently several people are out sick and there are currently just 12 employees at the plant.  I am hearing the same for DC, Detroit and a few other cities.  Moving forward, I'll be using UPS ground, to date, no issues.  But for those that have packages coming via USPS, please expect delays.  In fact, if you go to www.usps.com there is a big red banner at the top noting huge delays.   Just a friendly heads up. 

I also received a package from NJ that took two weeks and I live in Massachusetts!  On the other hand, I got two others from CA and WA that only took a couple days.

Okay I think I'm ready to start posting the action figures. All figures posted are still sealed in their original packaging, mint on card.  I purchased them simply because I liked the packaging design years ago when they came out.

IMG_20201216_100129964.jpg