• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Jshaffer7390 for the Probation List
3 3

47 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

🍩🍩🍩Tim Hortons has some of the best donuts in the world🍩🍩🍩🍩

I'm in Atlanta so no Tim Hortons, although... we do have this gem http://www.screamnnuts.com/

And that's where I am going after I get some nicotine lozenges and drop off this package for @SkOw

Edited by Jshaffer7390

25 minutes ago, Jshaffer7390 said:

I'm in Atlanta so no Tim Hortons, although... we do have this gem http://www.screamnnuts.com/

And that's where I am going after I get some nicotine lozenges and drop off this package for @SkOw

Welcome to the Boards.  Learn the lessons.  Peace brother!

On 11/28/2020 at 12:02 AM, Jshaffer7390 said:
On 11/27/2020 at 11:57 PM, Buzzetta said:

So here is where we stand with something like this.  @Jshaffer7390 when you post a book and someone claims it you sell the book.  Reneging on a deal makes you famous for all the wrong reasons.   You may scoff at a probation list but you should know that we will all easily pass around your information and your email address and your real name.  You see, I am not going to miss out on opportunity cost wasting my time in your threads.    I will tell my personal friends, @jaybuck43 and @PeteFromPetesBasement and @trenchdaddy and @Phalanx25 and a host of others that are silent watchers on these boards. 

They should never deal with people like you because when you reneg on a sale you are wasting their time.  You may not see it as a big deal because you did not take their money but what you did was waste their opportunity.  If I committed my money to buy your book, that means that I did not buy someone else's.  If I had known that you were going to reneg than I would have bought the other.  By the time you have reneged that book is gone. 

So... honor your commitment... you are making a terrible name for yourself.  And in this hobby, you are your name.   

@BlowUpTheMoon, how is that? 

Again. Mostly a collector. The entire point of me selling on here was to just rush funds into something else.

I bet most would still take my money.

Sadly, some will. We have a name for that here. It's called Cool Books