• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

Ok, Since Mystery Boxes are so popular this year, that will be my offering.

Will it be a combination of: Marvel Legends figures,  TPB's, and/or Floppies?

Or

A USPS Large Priority box filled to the brim of Whoppers?

A USPS Medium Priority Box chock full of Strawberry Shortcake #1's??!!

A PGX Slab  graded 3.5 of Rob Liefeld's 90's classic: Troll #1

Take a chance if you dare! :devil:

US Only

Edited by Comics4All

1 hour ago, Comics4All said:

Ok, Since Mystery Boxes are so popular this year, that will be my offering.

Will it be Marvel Legends figures? TPB's? Floppies?

A USPS Large Priority box filled to the brim of Whoppers?

A USPS Medium Priority Box filled to the brim of Strawberry Shortcake #1's??!!

A PGX graded 3.5 of Rob Liefeld's 90's classic: Troll #1

Spin the wheel if you dare! :devil:

88793013-63A3-46B7-8BFA-4457FAF63713.gif.1f3cf4fb3d1bc76ce5280b9f394b7118.gif

The thread is up to date!  A little less than 3 days to get in on the fun.  This is the last weekend to dig through your comic rooms.  No more procrastinating!  :sumo:

The last shout out post got a few people in.  Here are some that may still be looking:

@wombat

@adampasz

@707comics

@shiverbones

@Fan Boy

@Sanj Mitra

@Chazgee

485548276_Audacitygif.gif.109d00a1c66d5835e5c4a0ec9ffd934c.gif

I’m in! 

going with the Neal Adams starter kit this year

low grade Batman 234 (1st silver age two face appearance) 

Detective 1000 Neal Adams Variant signed by Neal with COA from his store

and my favorite Green Lantern story - a used trade of the legendary O’Neil/Adams run. 

936277FA-0ED0-44A5-B729-80EA89B7FC91.jpeg

4 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

Hey, I’ve been wanting to post, and appreciate the push!!! I hope you and the family are well. Ok... 

Here is cool 19 book lot, with the “star”being a beater Strange Tales 25. No back cover, and cover barely hanging on, but awesome art work is fully present  Also included are 4 Archies, 5  Charlton War covers, 4 Gold keys, (Avg. grade of these 13 books is g/vg) and 5 lower grade books. Archie Pals and Gals is a cool Christmas cover too! 

:headbang:

17 hours ago, The Sledder said:

The thread is up to date!  A little less than 3 days to get in on the fun.  This is the last weekend to dig through your comic rooms.  No more procrastinating!  :sumo:

The last shout out post got a few people in.  Here are some that may still be looking:

@wombat

@adampasz

@707comics

@shiverbones

@Fan Boy

@Sanj Mitra

@Chazgee

485548276_Audacitygif.gif.109d00a1c66d5835e5c4a0ec9ffd934c.gif

You tell them, ex-pig

8 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

Hey, I’ve been wanting to post, and appreciate the push!!! I hope you and the family are well. Ok... 

Here is cool 19 book lot, with the “star”being a beater Strange Tales 25. No back cover, and cover barely hanging on, but awesome art work is fully present  Also included are 4 Archies, 5  Charlton War covers, 4 Gold keys, (Avg. grade of these 13 books is g/vg) and 5 lower grade books. Archie Pals and Gals is a cool Christmas cover too! 

IMG_7288.JPG.ef25d206701adc511162d45771555860.JPGIMG_7296.JPG.dd060f6c0f7b94beab88d0cd62dea6a8.JPG

IMG_7287.JPG

IMG_7289.jpg

IMG_7290.JPG

IMG_7292.jpg

That's an afternoon of fun. Just throw on music of choice and read away......

3 hours ago, The Sledder said:

I'm just letting you all know that the Elves are taking their responsibility for picking names VERY seriously and have been running Elf drills so they're ready for the big day!  They've been leaving presents at houses all over the neighborhood. 

I'll be updated the thread later tonight.  Just under 48 hours to get your donations listed.  Monday at noon is the cutoff!

Do we need more Raffle Prizes? I can always cobble something together or pinch hit in the event someone didn't get a gift for one reason or another. I just want to give and I haven't yet hit my limit of giving. Maybe I'll do a mystery box :applause: