• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Nice!  44 with a bonus!  I think this is the highest those elves have picked me.  

lol man glad your happy haha, it was tough pickins for sure, or it seems that way, due to the excitement and jubilation :) 

34 minutes ago, fmaz said:

By the way, I’m pretty sure 55-68 will pick twice, unless my math is wrong. Anyone care to either confirm or correct that?

out of the running for that also, nice doh!

lol

Edited by Azkaban

As a bonus baby, I'd like to thank the anonymous donor for his/her donation to make this possible.  Regardless of what the bonus ends up being, the generosity of the offer is really quite something and just another fun surprise to an already awesome annual board event. So again, thank you so much!

That all being said? If the bonus books end up being awesome? I'll be sure to post them, rub them in all your faces, and say something classy like "Boo-yah, suckers" which is really in keeping with this, the season of giving.

Hey All!

I promise I'll sit down and type out the details of the bonus stuff soon.  As I'm sure many of you are, I'm keeping pretty busy today but I won't forget about this. 

Don't forget to get those forms in!  The prize selection starts at noon on Saturday!

44 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

Hey All!

I promise I'll sit down and type out the details of the bonus stuff soon.  As I'm sure many of you are, I'm keeping pretty busy today but I won't forget about this. 

Don't forget to get those forms in!  The prize selection starts at noon on Saturday!

What time zone is that?