• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

I seem to have fallen off the list... :(

I'm sorry to see this.  :sorry:

From what I can see, you expressed interest in taking part in late November and then edited that post on December 14th when you added your prize.  Edits will tend to fly under the radar since I won't get any type of notification that they happened.  

We'll miss you this year and I hope this doesn't discourage you from participating next year.  Lesson learned...I'll definitely put a caveat that prizes should be new posts and not edits next year so they don't get missed.

Again, I'm sorry that no one caught this.  :cry:

1 minute ago, Barth said:

@The SledderYes I will be picking live. I can submit my pick now if you'd like. :bigsmile:

You are welcome to remove people from the edge of their seats at your convenience.  I'll still formally be starting at Noon as I have a little prep work to do before then.  (thumbsu

I'm hoping to pick live but at #44 I may get pulled away to do my honey do list by then.  And for the bonus I'll take what ever lowest number is still available when my time comes (ie #2 is lowest currently available).

I'm still in shock that I received the 1st pick. I don't post much unless I'm looking to fill my golden age Batman run. I always look forward to the raffle and Secret Santa. Thanks to everyone that helps get them done every year. :foryou:

I collect mainly DC so with my #1 pick I'll be selecting #15 - (Showcase 55 - CGC 6.0) :banana:

2 minutes ago, Barth said:

I'm still in shock that I received the 1st pick. I don't post much unless I'm looking to fill my golden age Batman run. I always look forward to the raffle and Secret Santa. Thanks to everyone that helps get them done every year. :foryou:

I collect mainly DC so with my #1 pick I'll be selecting #15 - (Showcase 55 - CGC 6.0) :banana:

Greggy not getting picked first is the surest sign of how weird 2020 was.

Edited by 1Cool

1 minute ago, Barth said:

Awesome!  (worship)

12 minutes ago, Barth said:

I had this as #1 too! Great pick and wonderful donation!

This is like when the sure thing #1 guy slips in the NFL draft. Did Greggy's mystery box fail a drug test? Did it get dragged out of a stripclub fight the night before the draft? Does Kevin Costner just think he doesnt have it?

a27d24_a8eb3028139947f7b1c932bc912303cd_mv2.gif.34cdc8a332f1b45ee3d9a63a0a24c9b4.gif

Edited by miraclemet