• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

I'm sorry to see this.  :sorry:

From what I can see, you expressed interest in taking part in late November and then edited that post on December 14th when you added your prize.  Edits will tend to fly under the radar since I won't get any type of notification that they happened.  

We'll miss you this year and I hope this doesn't discourage you from participating next year.  Lesson learned...I'll definitely put a caveat that prizes should be new posts and not edits next year so they don't get missed.

Again, I'm sorry that no one caught this.  :cry:

Not exactly the response I would have hoped for but ok...

if anyone had my prize, chips from an action 1, as something they really wanted, pm me and I will send them out. If there’s more than one person, I will select randomly. These are legit and come from a resto project from around 10 years ago.

10 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

if anyone had my prize, chips from an action 1, as something they really wanted, pm me and I will send them out. If there’s more than one person, I will select randomly. These are legit and come from a resto project from around 10 years ago.

Some one note that an Action Comics 1 was offered in the 2020 Holiday Raffle, that should raise the bar for next year!

22 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

Didn't some of those just sell on Heritage for a bunch of money?

You need a staple;)

I'm going to send you something, Steve...:foryou:

21 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

I would feel the same way but this late in the game I am not sure what could have been done. (shrug)  Ranking forms are in for a bunch of people and everything would have to be adjusted. 

16 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Didn't some of those just sell on Heritage for a bunch of money?

You need a staple;)

I'm going to send you something, Steve...:foryou:

Thanks, Sharon. Really not necessary, though.

Edited by 143ksk

6 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

It's good to see that even with all the things going on in this world you remain an optimist.

I have no choice, it's that or give up and hide in a closet.

I do have something I bought for Steve when I was his Secret Santa and forgot to include. So I'm sending that. I keep finding it when I look for serving plates, I don't know why I hid it in that drawer, lol.

Prize 1: Batman #24 CGC 9.6 donated by Adamantium - US Shipping Only

Prize 2: Brave and the Bold #51 CGC 9.2(R) donated by topofthetotem (shipped by paperheart) - US Only

Prize 3: Lot of 6 Treasury Edition books (1973-1977) donated by fmaz

Prize 4: Greggy Mystery Box donated by greggy

Prize 5: Mystery Box and $30 PayPal donated by comicginger1789

Prize 6: Mystery Box donated by Azkaban - US/Canada Only

Prize 7: $100 Amazon Gift Card donated by ashsaytr

Prize 8: $50 Amazon Gift Card and 10 character masks (with 4 mask holders) donated by skypinkblu

Prize 9: 10 character masks (with 4 mask holders) donated by skypinkblu

Prize 10: A few golden age popped wheat promo's and a howdy doody mini comic promo donated by unclezebo - US Only

Prize 11: Catwoman 80th Anniverary CGC 9.8 donated by Ron C. - US/Canada Only

Prize 12: Thor 1-9 Donny Cates run. Various printings and variants donated by Ryan. - US Only

Prize 13: Three issue 1s. Collector's items!! donated by Ryan.

Prize 14: An eclectic trio of comics from the Atomic Age of Comics (1. Katy Keene 7 CGC 4.0 with off white pages; 2. Mystery in Space 34 3.0(GVG); 3. Haunted Thrills 14 FR Spine split, book is complete) donated by Larryw7

Prize 15: Showcase 55 CGC 6.0 white pages donated by comicdonna

Prize 16: Assorted Mystery Box (wide variety of comicky items) donated by Bird - US Only

Prize 17: Mystery Box donated by AlexH

Prize 18: Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Spectacular CGC 9.8 donated by Ron C. - US/Canada Only

Prize 19: GREEN LANTERN /GREEN ARROW #85 Facsimile edition signed by Neal Adams and a never read Fantastic Paintings of Frazetta HC donated by Blastaar

Prize 20: $35 Amazon Gift Card donated by nickwire

Prize 21: A mix of Bronze and Silver age raw books donated by Motor City Rob - US Only

Prize 22: Spidey 1 9.8, Dceased hardcover (new), and a grab bag of raws donated by Poekaymon - US Only

Prize 23: DrekBox 2020! donated by KirbyJack

Prize 24: Mystery box tailored to the likes of the person who picks it donated by 1Cool

Prize 25: Amazing Spider-Man #169 CGC 9.0 donated by frozentundraguy

Prize 26: The Walking Dead Weekly #1 CGC 9.8 donated by WEBHEAD - US Only

Prize 27: Marvel Premiere #47 The Astonishing Ant Man CGC 7.0 - US Only

Prize 28: A cover recreation that has a "Holiday Theme" donated by toro - US Only

Prize 29: Six different Kabuki comics all signed by David Mack. Also a few mystery signed comics donated by randostoyz - US Only

Prize 30: A mystery box of Collected editions that will make your mailman beg for mercy donated by miraclemet

Prize 31: $50 gift via PayPal donated by speedcake

Prize 32: New Mutants 100 - CGC 9.6 & $25 to Amazon donated by Bkd Reader - US/Canada Only

Prize 33: Mystery Box of Archie related comics donated by Barth

Prize 34: A Comicsyte95 comic lot (see picture in thread) donated by comicsyte95

Prize 35: Mystery Box of comics from me (most likely heavier DC). Will try to get things as close to person's interest. Additionally, if the selector would like, I'll throw in one of my prints. (Spidey or Avengers) donated by Shadow

Prize 36: A Flat Rate Box filled with Copper and Modern donated by fastballspecial

Prize 37: A mystery box with TPBs, 20-25 comics (silver-modern) and a slab or two donated by JazzMan

Prize 38: Usagi Yojimbo box featuring a signed sketchbook, a signed poster (folded), and a big stack of Usagi/Space Usagi books published by Mirage Studios + PEEPS! donated by Turtle

Prize 39: Marvel Two-In-One/Marvel Premiere Mystery box + PEEPS! donated by Turtle

Prize 40: $35 Amazon Gift Card donated by Cocomonkey

Prize 41: Low grade Batman 251 and a Super Friends T shirt(brand new never worn). donated by Wipple

Prize 42: The New Avengers: The Ultimate Collection by Bendis Volumes 1 & 2 donated by Kramerica - US Only

Prize 43: Set 1 - 3 Marvel Comics Blacklight Holiday Cards! donated by Kramerica

Prize 44: Set 2 - 3 Marvel Comics Blacklight Holiday Cards! donated by Kramerica

Prize 45: Savage Avengers #1-10 donated by Kramerica

Prize 46: Batman Volume I and II of the DC Archive Editions donated by SeniorSurfer - US Only

Prize 47: Quasi-Mystery Box (see pictures) Lot includes several keys, including Six number ones. All marvel. Mix of bronze and copper. Several titles. All books are at least mid grade with several high grade donated by ChasingKingKirby

Prize 48: Lego GOTG and a "Taste of Canada" box! donated by smithdatura

Prize 49: Mystery Box donated by Old Man Adam - US/Canada Only

Prize 50: Invincible Iron Man #6 and Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #5 donated by Silver

Prize 51: Baltimore themed Mystery Box donated by BMoreLauren

Prize 52: Mystery Box of Silver/Bronze and Cooper, heavy on the DC, but you might find surprises inside donated by Pablin - Continental US Only

Prize 53: A set of harder to find Adam Hughes covers. Also adding a couple duplicate Frazetta covers and Noble Causes 3( first cameo/appearance ) of Invincible donated by Wolverinex - US Only

Prize 54: Spawn #7 CGC 9.8 (1993) donated by lonetree - US/Canada Only

Prize 55: $50 Amazon Gift Card donated by hatrik777

Prize 56: Mystery Box donated by Comics4All

Prize 57: Small stack of TPBs & HC donated by Chazgee

Prize 58: Mystery Box of Comics. Bronze, Copper, Modern, or Mixed. Winner's choice donated by Chazgee

Prize 59: 19 book lot, with the “star”being a beater Strange Tales 25. No back cover, and cover barely hanging on, but awesome art work is fully present Also included are 4 Archies, 5 Charlton War covers, 4 Gold keys, (Avg. grade of these 13 books is g/vg) and 5 lower grade books. Archie Pals and Gals is a cool Christmas cover too! donated by SpideyFein

Prize 60: DC Comics Presents 26 CGC 8.0 C/OW donated by SpideyFein

Prize 61: 2 high grade mags donated by shiverbones

Prize 62: Neal Adams starter kit donated by Unstoppablejayd

Prize 63: Golden Age Mysterious Low Grade Lot in shiney new mylites donated by HighRadArt

Prize 64: 4 packs of E. Gerber Mylites2. (50 each for a total of 200). These are SA and GA 775M2 donated by HighRadArt - US Only

Prize 65: Frazetta/Magazine Mystery Box donated by wombat - US Only

Prize 66: Justice League Omnibus donated by Sanj Mitra

Prize 67: $25 Amazon gift card along with some goodies from Hawaii donated by loboagain

Prize 68: Siege #1 CGC 9.2 B&W Variant Sketch by Oliver Copiel donated by aszumilo

Prize 69: The Path Forward Box (Movie Tickets, Masks, & comics) - US Only

Prize 70: A collection of Modern Canadian Comics: Captain Canuck, Agents Of Pact and a series of Canadian price Variants donated by Ares

Prize 71: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 Wizard World New Orleans Variant donated by Crops068 - US/Canada Only

Prize 72: OA - Page 16 from Blue Beetle #9 (1987), Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #633, Cursed Comics Cavalcade #1, and Doonesbury creator Garry Trudeau’s autograph on a 3x5 card donated by Readcomix - US/Canada Only

Prize 73: New Era Superman Knit Cap! New with tags! donated by fmaz

Prize 74: 1.) J.B. Cole (low grade), Dave Stevens, J. Scott Campbell & AH! books. 2.) A Death in the family TPB (first print) and, 3.) At least one set (maybe more if I get the free time) of 3D printed display stands for modern CGC graded books (you choose, red, green or white). donated by 707comics - US Only

Prize 75: Two hardcover books (see pictures) and some other goodies from Hawaii donated by echu

Prize 76: Mandalorian themed - Pedro Pascal 8x10 die cut autograph (258 west authentics, limited to 99, this is #47 of 99) + Star Wars 1 - german exclusive Boba Fett cover donated by Zalgardos

Prize 77: beautiful jungle ladies themed pack - Frank Cho Jungle Queens Book One artbook - signed by Frank Cho + Sheena 1 J. Scott Campbell Variant donated by Zalgardos

Prize 78: A mystery something donated by DiamondCityComics - US Shipping only

Prize 79: X-Men Mystery Box (Guaranteed in the box is an X-men 100 (7.0), a reader copy of Xmen 21,22 and some other doubles and goodies I can throw in) donated by Jginsberg

Prize 80: B&B 30 CGC 3.5 - 3rd appearance of JLA ... and as always TREATS FROM HAWAII donated by Haupia

Prize 81: Kiss Slab, Donald Duck, Miles Morales, Amazon Card, Canadian Surprise Snack donated by Fan Boy

Prize 82: Amazing Spider-man #801-839 Donated by a very generous anonymous donor

Edited by The Sledder

3 hours ago, The Sledder said:

@smithdaturaYou can pick your bonus lot from the remaining lots whenever you wish.

Bonus Lot 1 - Black Panther #513-529; Spider-man: Hobgoblin Lives #1-3; Spider-man: Redemption #1-4 Claimed by @fmaz

Bonus Lot 2 - Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty (1998) #1-6; Spider-man Team-Up #1-4; Spider-man: Funeral for an Octopus #1-3

Bonus Lot 3 - Elektra (1996) #1-5, 7; Daredevil (2014) #11-16; Battle Scars #1-6; Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm 1-5

Bonus Lot 4 - A variety of Spider-man titles from a variety of eras Claimed by @Readcomix

Bonus Lot 5 - Metal Men 1-4; Metamorpho 1-4; Lobo #1-4; Lobo's Back #1-4

Bonus Lot 6 - A variety of DC books. Invasion, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman the Wedding Album, Final Night (Green Lantern), etc.

I am not too aware of any of these more modern titles so I will go with @Readcomix's recommendation and claim Bonus Lot 3 to check out Battle Scars. Thanks again!