• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

@Crops068

Thanks for stepping up and helping us get across the finish line.  Much appreciated!

If you haven't already, please reach out to the person who you are sending to/receiving from and work out the details. 

Nice work everyone!

I've got some bonus lots to tend to...

Bonus Lot 1 - Black Panther #513-529; Spider-man: Hobgoblin Lives #1-3; Spider-man: Redemption #1-4 Claimed by @fmaz

Bonus Lot 2 - Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty (1998) #1-6; Spider-man Team-Up #1-4; Spider-man: Funeral for an Octopus #1-3 Claimed by @comicdonna

Bonus Lot 3 - Elektra (1996) #1-5, 7; Daredevil (2014) #11-16; Battle Scars #1-6; Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm 1-5 Claimed by @smithdatura

Bonus Lot 4 - A variety of Spider-man titles from a variety of eras Claimed by @Readcomix

Bonus Lot 5 - Metal Men 1-4; Metamorpho 1-4; Lobo #1-4; Lobo's Back #1-4

Bonus Lot 6 - A variety of DC books. Invasion, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman the Wedding Album, Final Night (Green Lantern), etc.

@1Cool You get a choice of either lot 5 or lot 6.  @Silver Will receive whichever you don't choose.  (thumbsu

52 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

While I appreciate it, @The Sledder and @HollyJollyOne while their helpers deserve all the credit.  I only swooped in at the end and did very very little.

Thanks regardless yet cheers all around! Been fun!:tink:

3 hours ago, Crops068 said:

While I appreciate it, @The Sledder and @HollyJollyOne while their helpers deserve all the credit.  I only swooped in at the end and did very very little.

Those who step in in time of need are greatly appreciated.  Thanks @Crops068.

Darn it, I've been away for a week or more and for some reason I thought this was today and not yesterday.  I probable looked at last years and 12/27 stayed with me.  And I just looked at all of the prizes that were still there at my turn and could whack myself upside the head.

Oh well, maybe next year.  I'm on the Island of Misfit boardies.

14 hours ago, The Sledder said:

Bonus Lot 1 - Black Panther #513-529; Spider-man: Hobgoblin Lives #1-3; Spider-man: Redemption #1-4 Claimed by @fmaz

Bonus Lot 2 - Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty (1998) #1-6; Spider-man Team-Up #1-4; Spider-man: Funeral for an Octopus #1-3 Claimed by @comicdonna

Bonus Lot 3 - Elektra (1996) #1-5, 7; Daredevil (2014) #11-16; Battle Scars #1-6; Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm 1-5 Claimed by @smithdatura

Bonus Lot 4 - A variety of Spider-man titles from a variety of eras Claimed by @Readcomix

Bonus Lot 5 - Metal Men 1-4; Metamorpho 1-4; Lobo #1-4; Lobo's Back #1-4

Bonus Lot 6 - A variety of DC books. Invasion, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman the Wedding Album, Final Night (Green Lantern), etc.

@1Cool You get a choice of either lot 5 or lot 6.  @Silver Will receive whichever you don't choose.  (thumbsu

I'll take Lot #6 - sounds like some good books for the kids next Halloween