• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

I'm worried to send things out yet.  I've got two things I'm tracking heading my way that seem to have vanished into a black hole as soon as they hit the Lehigh Valley PA Distribution Center.  One of them is my Secret Santa gift that was sent in very early December.  On the bright side, this means I have the potential to have a surprise Christmas sometime in January.  :banana:

I'll get things boxed up this weekend, but I may wait a few more days to hopefully let the local center work through the backlog.  

6 hours ago, Turtle said:

I'm worried to send things out yet.  I've got two things I'm tracking heading my way that seem to have vanished into a black hole as soon as they hit the Lehigh Valley PA Distribution Center.  One of them is my Secret Santa gift that was sent in very early December.  On the bright side, this means I have the potential to have a surprise Christmas sometime in January.  :banana:

I'll get things boxed up this weekend, but I may wait a few more days to hopefully let the local center work through the backlog.  

We talked so no rush on sending to me.  Send when you are ready. 🙂

2 hours ago, greggy said:

I stayed up to almost 5 AM picking stuff cuz there was nothing better to do.

It was worth it, as I found some long lost Star Wars books and some very sweet magazines. 

That sounds enjoyable and glad that your still an early bird :)