• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

Ah no worries @greggy I know you're infamous lol

If I ever by some miracle get to pick 1st I'll definitely look you up for a   prize🏆 🏆🏆

by some miracle I get to pick 1st 😂

I was just thinking realistically

raffles are a fun draw

On 12/30/2020 at 8:06 AM, Turtle said:

I'm worried to send things out yet.  I've got two things I'm tracking heading my way that seem to have vanished into a black hole as soon as they hit the Lehigh Valley PA Distribution Center.  One of them is my Secret Santa gift that was sent in very early December.  On the bright side, this means I have the potential to have a surprise Christmas sometime in January.  :banana:

I'll get things boxed up this weekend, but I may wait a few more days to hopefully let the local center work through the backlog.  

Seems alot of black hole kinda stuff happens in Pennsylvania. 

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Seems alot of black hole kinda stuff happens in Pennsylvania. 

I ended up wanting to pick your brain today....

LCS got in some eerie and creepy mags 

They had the eerie 23that I owned a long time ago that I sold off, but this one wasn't in better off condition either hm

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

@skypinkblu's kindness appears to know no bounds.  

I made a comment in one of her threads about her masks, spotting some TMNT masks.  She set aside some of the material, made up a few masks, and shipped them to me.  If that weren't enough, she also made masks for my boys.  Turtles, Pokémon, and Iron Man.  They LOVE them!  Plus, the elastic band materials are super soft, making them very comfortable.

Thanks so much, Sharon!  You're the best! :foryou:

Thanks.thumb.jpg.28ffb87c4624ed0a43e44589997ac26c.jpg

I love love, love, all the pictures of the kids. Thank you everyone who has shared those.

I was  thinking of buying a big bulletin board and printing them all out.  I would do that and take a picture but I know some people are private, so I'll just "think" about doing it one of these days.

So glad the munchkins (and adults) like the masks, gave me something to do besides all the negative thoughts/things that were available. Lemonade from a kind of lemony year.

@zalgardos, yours are in the mail tomorrow.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:26 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Holy ! Not only did my gift giver @Old_Man_Adam personally drop my mystery box off (who knew he was local) he packed it full of so much goodness! What an amazing assortment of goodies!! This is above and beyond generous and should keep me busy for quite some time! Thank you Adam and a pleasure meeting you! 

8376CD1D-112C-40E6-BE30-E29FC346A4AC.jpeg

My pleasure @Unstoppablejayd Nice to meet a local as well 

Edited by Old_Man_Adam

On 1/6/2021 at 5:54 AM, WEBHEAD said:

Welcome I wanted to give back to the community after  too got so many  great gift.  Being first last year Greggy sent such a huge load of high grade books I was humbled.   Have a Great Day

Paul aka WEBHEAD

What junk did I send you last year?