• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:

Received my mystery box from @Comics4Allon Wednesday, but got a little...distracted...and so didn't get to opening it until yesterday. Love the Child pin and the Legends figures, and looking forward to reading the book! (I couldn't get my cat away from the goodies long enough for the pictures, he was just as excited as I was, heh.) Thanks so much, Comics4All!

cgcr1.thumb.jpg.5a5b6517e8215da8ad8ba59575fc5b3a.jpg

cgcr2.thumb.jpg.2aedc132576468f7eb18912f81e5caae.jpg

cgcr3.thumb.jpg.6a72749504be7bf39ea0804631d3bd94.jpg

cgcr4.thumb.jpg.6329955081f7843eaab901c2375da4e8.jpg

@Cocomonkey I hope you will enjoy everything!

I would have included a treat for your cat if I knew!

On 1/3/2021 at 12:10 PM, frozentundraguy said:

A huge thanks goes out to @Haupia as the package he sent arrived yesterday. I had his B&B#30 ranked quite high on my pick list. He really knocked it out of the stratosphere, not only with the comic book but also with the Hawaiian treats. I cant remember the last time I had Macadamia nuts.

image.jpeg.1f207d1da4b35640344ee20d28399297.jpeg

And the goodies from Hawaii. :cloud9:

image.thumb.jpeg.87fd61ad701b1dc0f281a243415e933c.jpeg

This was way up on my list, macadamia nuts were my mother's favorite treat. Such a great spread of Hawaiian goodies!  And that B&B is beautimus!

5 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Thanks to @Turtle for the awesome Semi-Mystery raffle prize!

Not one but FOUR different peeps!  Mini-me already said "you gunna eat those?"  I gave him the Mr. T stare! lol

Quite a cool menagerie of Marvel Premiere and Two-In-One, 1st Woodgod is absolutely worth the mention and 1st solo Jack of Hearts story! Too many cool issues to mention honestly. :foryou:

Ebay card, will be used wisely, I have been looking for a slab frame, not found one I liked yet though. :)

And last but certainly not least, the signed Billy Joel!  So cool.  It will be framed and go with my signature wall.  :whee:

No description available.

Awesome! 

WUDY! I gotta get me one of those!

13 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Got my raffle prize a couple of days ago and @HighRadArt added some really sweet books! I mean, a Adventures of the Fly #1?! Huzzah! Already read the Crime Does Not Pay and will be working my way through the rest while I’m under 9 more days of Covid quarantine . Thanks Mike!

18722FF4-D510-4D3E-868D-9C39313E9414.jpeg

(thumbsu

18 hours ago, Readcomix said:

This just in! :banana: From @spidermanbeyond Thanks Perry! :headbang:

The Path Forward gift pack; awesome book, 4 AMC black tickets and N95 masks to use them with. I picked from one of the very last slots and wound up with two picks and a bonus, all awesome — the Holiday Raffle rewards from all slots! (And the biggest reward comes from gifting fellow boardies.) Happy holidays to all!

DFBEC67C-6BF7-4490-BD7C-288BDD480B21.jpeg

I thought this was such a cool lot.  The AMC black tickets are really cool.  I'm already a member of AMC's A-List (up to 3 movies per week for a flat rate) or this would have been at the top of my list.  The AMC near me has both IMAX and a new Dolby theater, so tickets to those can run near $20 each.  Plus books look to be good reading.  :cloud9:

1 hour ago, Pablin said:

I want to thank @Shadow for the mystery box. The art was fantastic! It caught me abroad a bit out of sorts, but my family did a live opening for me. What a very talented artist!

B76DBBDB-9FC6-4BAC-B61F-A512F5CCE874.jpeg

That is really beautiful...great job @Shadow Dan and so glad you got to join in, @Pablin