• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Oh my god, I so desperately need a placeholder! I hope I get this!!! :D

I think I have two of them.  😎   Actually, I do have two prizes to list. It is always nice for the people at the bottom of the draw to go back around the horn for an extra gift.

Edited by Ron C.

1 minute ago, Ron C. said:

I think I have two of them.  😎

They're the best!

:x

give it away give it away give it away now! You do get the good stuff, the patience you have to wait for all those sketches to come back, good man!

I just did the first update of the raffle items so far. 

If this is your first time, we do a snake draft.  Whoever's name is picked last picks their normal pick and then they get a second pick as we start to work backwards through the list.  After their second pick, the 2nd to last name gets to make a second pick and so on.

We tend to have a few generous folks here who donate more than one item.  :foryou:  For those wondering, this is why. 

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I am going to list 3 prizes, a $50 Amazon Gift card with 10 Character masks, any size, Marvel or DC, Star Wars, Harry Potter, mixed or non Comic book, your choice, plus 4 holders for the masks.

2nd prize for the person who picks last $25 Amazon Gift Certificate.

3rd prize is 10 face masks, any size, Marvel or DC, Star Wars, Harry Potter, mixed or non Comic book, your choice, plus 4 holders for the masks (goes to anyone)

You can use this as a sample picture, but it's not necessarily the material  I will still  have available in Jan.

20201129_140728.thumb.jpg.dda7c469fdee66de82d4bcba5a91249d.jpg

Very generous, Sharon.  Thank you!  (worship)

Just a point of clarification.  Is the $25 Amazon Gift Card for the person with the highest pick order number (like the person who gets pick #65 out of 65) or for the person who picks the final item after we've started working our way back through the list?

These would be one in the same if it weren't for all the generous folks donating more than one item.  I think I know what you meant, but I just want to be 100% sure. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, The Sledder said:

Very generous, Sharon.  Thank you!  (worship)

Just a point of clarification.  Is the $25 Amazon Gift Card for the person with the highest pick order number (like the person who gets pick #65 out of 65) or for the person who picks the final item after we've started working our way back through the list?

These would be one in the same if it weren't for all the generous folks donating more than one item.  I think I know what you meant, but I just want to be 100% sure. 

Thanks!

Ummm...I never thought of that...I'll let you pick which one, whomever you think would have the least choices...

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

I spy a TMNT mask @skypinkblu!  Definitely going high on my list! :banana:

OK,  @Turtle the TMNT mask in my thread sold, but I am going to make another one for the thread AND I'm going to make one and put it in my desk drawer in case you win, because I'm running out of that material...so if you win and IF you want that mask...you'd better remind me it's in my lower right desk drawer;) because I'll never remember.

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Ummm...I never thought of that...I'll let you pick which one, whomever you think would have the least choices...

Ok...we'll let the bonus go to whichever name the elves pick last.  If we have 65 participants, #65 gets the bonus.  (thumbsu

Thanks again for the generous offer!  It adds even more fun to the mix.  :banana: