• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Turtle said:

That Frazetta book has me interested.  I don't know much about his work, but I want to change that.  In fact, I found out recently that I live pretty dang close to the Frazetta Museum in PA.  I need to make a trip over there.

it's a well done book, nice quality photos and includes pics of sketches and prelims to the final artwork. 

6 hours ago, Blastaar said:
6 hours ago, Turtle said:

That Frazetta book has me interested.  I don't know much about his work, but I want to change that.  In fact, I found out recently that I live pretty dang close to the Frazetta Museum in PA.  I need to make a trip over there.

it's a well done book, nice quality photos and includes pics of sketches and prelims to the final artwork. 

The book is amazing. For anyone wanting more information here is a review from the person who actually put the book together. You are also getting a sold out first edition. That is an awesome raffle prize @Blastaar

48 minutes ago, wombat said:

The book is amazing. For anyone wanting more information here is a review from the person who actually put the book together. You are also getting a sold out first edition. That is an awesome raffle prize @Blastaar

Wombat - as a Fraz fanatic - how is that museum ? and where is it located in PA ? I’m in Northern NJ

1 minute ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Wombat - as a Fraz fanatic - how is that museum ? and where is it located in PA ? I’m in Northern NJ

Its in the Poconos. Go. Don't think about it. Just do it. Apart from a few reproductions it is all originals. It is simply amazing. And Lori who runs it is the nicest person. She gives everyone a tour and gives you tons of information. 

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

Its in the Poconos. Go. Don't think about it. Just do it. Apart from a few reproductions it is all originals. It is simply amazing. And Lori who runs it is the nicest person. She gives everyone a tour and gives you tons of information. 

Done - thanks for the info - should only be an hours drive or so - I’ll try and sneak out on a weekday to avoid the Saturday crowds :tink:

15 hours ago, The Sledder said:

Ok...I've just finished an update to the prize list on the first page.  If anyone sees any errors or omissions, please shout it out. 

I think last year we had 62 participants.  I'd like to see that number increase.  Let's aim for 70 people.  If you know someone who might like to participate, tag them here and let's see who else wants to join the fun.  Still plenty of time to get in! 

754785823_Christmasspirit.gif.348a629255cc90431c914059edb3dbd6.gif

Excellent!!!