• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reopened, New fabrics added, SPIDEY, Wonder Woman, Looney Tunes, Mickey/Minnie, Betty Boop, Superman, GL, Flash, The Child, Star Wars Marvel Comics covers and TMNT:)
2 2

71 posts in this topic

I've had a few of these threads in the past, I was not doing another one, but I've been contacted by a few people, so I figured I'd do one more.

These are hand made by myself. They are made out of 100% quilt cotton, are washable (a lingerie bag in the washing machine, cold water or hand wash) have filter pockets, a coated nose wire in a a pocket, and adjustable elastic straps.

I've modified them a little since I started in June and by now, I've donated over 1700, so I think my tweaking is done. They seem to be working fairly well.

All funds go towards my free masks for kids project. I'm helping a program that is called "backpacks for kids". They give food in backpacks to underprivileged children at the end of each school week. When the schools are closed, they deliver the backpacks. 

I've also had 2 threads in G/S/B with free masks for kids.

These masks are all adult sizes. They average 7.75" wide and are long enough to cover your face and chin.

I don't sell children's masks, I give them away, so if you need kid's masks, check out my prior threads for ideas of what I have  and pm me.

I'm only selling masks in this thread that are premade because I am about 10 days behind in my project.  If you want something that is not in the thread, or was sold out, I'll gladly do that, but you have to understand that the wait time will be at least 10 days. I am working on a lot of Christmas masks. Once I finish those I will have more time.

I plan to add more masks to this thread every few days if I have time, but I can't promise. I do however, have a few duplicates.

I'm trying to save some time, so I took group pictures. You don't have to buy the group, you can pick out individual masks. I did my best to fold the material to match the mask, but I was never great at Origami with paper, so I don't promise perfection;)

Price is $25 for 3 masks, shipped 1st class in the U.S. $37 for 3 masks shipped to Canada. For other Countries we'll figure out exact shipping. Additional masks are $7 each. 

No returns because of the nature of the item, but if you are not happy, just let me know and I'll send a refund.

Edited by skypinkblu

Group 4

Blue Pow, Zap, Zoom (etc)  SpideyFein

Marvel names and symbols on black

Batman: the Bat  Signal. (I just found this material, it was impossible to find) sold anonymous

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:)   SpideyFein

20201128_132828.thumb.jpg.f14e8eb6d1ca7d21c1185ee94a99e43c.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

Group 11

Star Wars (comic)  Mike61

The Child's Christmas (I still think it's Yoda;)   sold anonymous

Iron Man 

Hulk

(the last 3 are new materials I've never posted in adult size)

20201128_095915.thumb.jpg.76555ffa7ded64f87238afdb6e7b1f7a.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

I planned to have more, but things get in the way...so will have more tomorrow...but I do have these today.

Group 12

Wonder Woman (the material is shown in group 10 above.  sold anonymous

Snoopy Christmas with red trucks

Mickey Mouse and friends (green) Christmas

20201129_154851.thumb.jpg.0a41625ad4ae372e566dcddcc385ad50.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu