• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last of Brian's collection Avengers 5, 7 Daredevil 1, 2, 3, JIM 99, X-men 2, 5, 7
2 2

36 posts in this topic

As some of you know, a good friend of mine, Brian (ffasm58) passed away several years ago.  On behalf of Brian’s family, Joe (Brian’s best friend), and myself, thank you for all the support and purchases.   

Having the honor of sourcing Brian's collection, I was able to offer Brian's books on these boards to fellow collectors, knowing they would be going to good homes.  Brian was very meticulous in that his books had to have a certain appeal, 9.2 or higher and nothing below Off-White pages.  I believe those who purchased books from the collection appreciate that and have commented on the quality of the collection. 

It's unbelievable how time flies, and now, here we are near the end of 2020.  The following books that I will be listing are the last of Brian’s beloved and well-respected collection.  Again, it is my honor to present these remaining books on behalf of Brian's family.  Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions.  

Happy Holidays to all!

No probations or HOS please.

Payment via PayPal, money order or check is accepted.  US shipping is free. 

First :takeit:gets the book.

First book up is

Avengers 5 CGC 9.2 OW/White Pages $1850
(Comic Connect sticker on back)

avengers 5725.jpg

avengers 5726.jpg

avengers 5727.jpg

Edited by loboagain