• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 60
1 1

17 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Tafkap said:

Anyone?

Hello Tafkap. The photos aren't the best, and go blurry when you zoom in, but it looks to be in the 6.5 to 7.0 range. 

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Hello Tafkap. The photos aren't the best, and go blurry when you zoom in, but it looks to be in the 6.5 to 7.0 range. 

Thanks.  It was a scanner.  Perhaps I should use the higher resolution?  It's my first time posting scans anywhere.  

3 minutes ago, Tafkap said:

Thanks.  It was a scanner.  Perhaps I should use the higher resolution?  It's my first time posting scans anywhere.  

A higher resolution might help, yes. Odd for scanner images to not be sharper. 

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

A higher resolution might help, yes. Odd for scanner images to not be sharper. 

It was on the default 100.  I've always thought it produced high quality.  Apparently not. 

definitely 6.5 - 7.0 range if no noteable flaws within the interior 

I have a 6.0 which looks to be in similar shape but it has a sizable color breaking crease line on the top right of the cover while yours looks to have more smaller color breaking spine ticks

by the way I recently acquired another one as part of a bundled purchase that should grade higher than the one I have (6.0) ... may post pics later