• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 50
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Rarely, if ever, am I the first to offer a grade on this page.  I really need to work on my very substandard skills in this area.

Tough one for me...so many of the normal things look pretty good.  Corners look nice, few creases or dents to covers, just one small tear seen on bc, maybe a dust shadow..??

Then the rest: Staple nearly detached at centerfold, maybe rust migration, interior page separation at spine, outer spine wear, spine split, some staining near the small spidey in upper left corner...3.0ish.  I hope I am under grading, this is a great issue.

That rust and water staining by the top staple is a killer.  With that spine split I think 3.0 is in the ball park but my first thought was a 2.5.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, Chief1332 said:

Rarely, if ever, am I the first to offer a grade on this page.  I really need to work on my very substandard skills in this area.

Tough one for me...so many of the normal things look pretty good.  Corners look nice, few creases or dents to covers, just one small tear seen on bc, maybe a dust shadow..??

Then the rest: Staple nearly detached at centerfold, maybe rust migration, interior page separation at spine, outer spine wear, spine split, some staining near the small spidey in upper left corner...3.0ish.  I hope I am under grading, this is a great issue.