• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions taking a month to enter “received?”
3 3

33 posts in this topic

Things were actually being put into their system on a consistent bases a few weeks ago. Yeah the whole process was taking more than their posted TAT but I was at least seeing them marked as received.  

Looking for older posts about a situation that is just happening now is irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, Chamberlin said:

Things were actually being put into their system on a consistent bases a few weeks ago. Yeah the whole process was taking more than their posted TAT but I was at least seeing them marked as received.  

Looking for older posts about a situation that is just happening now is irrelevant. 

Starting new threads when there is an existing one is irritating.  

I do want to point out that I’ve seen 2 created topics by you in the last 2 weeks, both of which are quite angry and frustrated with CGC and their products. 

The first one you managed to understand that you overacted and were in the wrong. 

If you get your books back in the time provided within CGC’s window, why are you being so critical on their process?

I just want to point out that I personally wouldn’t want someone scrutinizing my job every step of the way either. 

Edited by D2

8 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Starting new threads when there is an existing one is irritating.  

1 minute ago, D2 said:

I do want to point out that I’ve seen 2 created topics by you in the last 2 weeks, both of which are quite angry and frustrated with CGC and their products. 

The first one you managed to understand that you overacted and were in the wrong. 

If you get your books back in the time provided within CGC’s window, why are you being so critics on their process?

I just want to point out that I personally wouldn’t want someone scrutinizing my job every step of the way either. 

Have you considered alternative options?

6 minutes ago, Chamberlin said:

Was I angry in this one? FFS.... it was a question!!!! I wasn't slamming CGC, I was simply asking if that was the new normal so maybe eff off a little? 

Fair. (thumbsu

so to answer your question, in my experience, their stages are all over the map. Lol

I’ve had books land in received in a week from delivery, and 2 months from delivery. 

I will say though, all in all, CGC has been amazing at coming through for me. Truly. If your timeline is 3 months, they typically deliver. 

1 hour ago, Chamberlin said:

Was I angry in this one? FFS.... it was a question!!!! I wasn't slamming CGC, I was simply asking if that was the new normal so maybe eff off a little? 

Panic.gif.b7b206bb877eec8709baea7b003dacbd.gif

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Hey.. you have your own points , why are you taking mine?:roflmao:

I can do wut I want!  :makepoint: