• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kazar the Savage (Marvel 1982) #12

13 posts in this topic

Although it is interesting why you are asking.

2 versions of this issue exist, one of them has a missing panel (apparently in page 10). There are about 1600 "correct" versions out of 80000 issues printed, according to Mile High Comics

So,

You paid $4.25 for a book you can find in the dollar bin at any major show. The previous owner paid $15 to slab a book you can find in the dollar bins.Seems like CGC and the USPO came out the winners in this transaction.

Anyone here got a copy? If so...could you please post a scan of pg.10? flowerred.gif

Ha, I've got about 50 copies of that one....all with the missing panel. One of these days I'm gonna' be rich! yay.gif

Uhh....the missing panel one is the worthless copy. gossip.gif

Anyone here got a copy? If so...could you please post a scan of pg.10? flowerred.gif

Ha, I've got about 50 copies of that one....all with the missing panel. One of these days I'm gonna' be rich! yay.gif

That and the Dazzlers Herb, just stay the course stooges.gif

Wanna buy some panels???... gossip.gif