• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

21 posts in this topic

Typical :rulez: apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations unless both parties have responded in agreement.

Shipping: Orders Under $1000: Graded Comics $14.95 for 1st items, $1.00 for each additional item. Raw Comics $7.50 for the 1st Comic, $1.00 for each additional comic. Orders over $1k: Ship Free

Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC books must show no signs of tampering.

Payment: Paypal, payment must be received within 3 days of purchase. Check, Venmo, Zelle, or wire available as forms of payment as well, please contact me before purchasing.

Edited by Noble Nostalgia aka Nikelspot

Since eBay uses their own payment method now, my PP is not getting the love that it used to. I'm in my office today, so I'll list some random stuff at random times. Paypal is the preferred  payment method lol

To start, here is a sweet copy of Tales of the Mysterious Traveler #8. Rocco Mastroserio Cover, Ditko interiors.

Nice 7.0 Fine/Very Fine, nice color and gloss. Clean. Highest graded is an 8.0 I believe.

SOLD

Mysterious Traveler A.jpeg

Mysterious Traveler B.jpeg

Edited by Noble Nostalgia aka Nikelspot

53 minutes ago, Noble Nostalgia aka Nikelspot said:

Since eBay uses their own payment method now, my PP is not getting the love that it used to. I'm in my office today, so I'll list some random stuff at random times. Paypal is the preferred  payment method lol

To start, here is a sweet copy of Tales of the Mysterious Traveler #8. Rocco Mastroserio Cover, Ditko interiors.

Nice 7.0 Fine/Very Fine, nice color and gloss. Clean. Highest graded is an 8.0 I believe.

Asking $120.00

Mysterious Traveler A.jpeg

Mysterious Traveler B.jpeg

Take it

50 minutes ago, Noble Nostalgia aka Nikelspot said:

Police Comics #11 CGC 3.0 with Off-White to White Pages - 1st Spirit in Comics - 1 piece of tape on the interior of the back cover. It must have been small because I would have tried to remove it :cry:

Asking $1350.00

Police Comics 11 CGC 3 0 OWW A.jpeg

Always great books, Nik.

I think the sig on the cover is Clark Cable but imagine if it was Gable lol 

17 hours ago, Noble Nostalgia aka Nikelspot said:

Police Comics #11 CGC 3.0 with Off-White to White Pages - 1st Spirit in Comics - 1 piece of tape on the interior of the back cover. It must have been small because I would have tried to remove it :cry:

Asking $1350.00

Police Comics 11 CGC 3 0 OWW A.jpeg

Is that a Clark Gable signature on the cover?