• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to update Census de-slabbed books?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I have a number of labels from books that were de-slabbed, some of which have now been re-graded.  

I know I should know the answer to this, but how do I go about updating the Census?  I assume I would have to mail the old labels to CGC?

I know I’m going to get the “who cares?” and “just toss them in the trash” responses, but let assume that I actually care about doing this. How do I go about it?  

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I have a number of labels from books that were de-slabbed, some of which have now been re-graded.  

I know I should know the answer to this, but how do I go about updating the Census?  I assume I would have to mail the old labels to CGC?

I know I’m going to get the “who cares?” and “just toss them in the trash” responses, but let assume that I actually care about doing this. How do I go about it?  

Thanks

Who cares?

:baiting:

6 hours ago, Number 6 said:

https://www.cgccomics.com/contact/

8 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Thanks

+1 thx, it'll never be perfect but thx. 2c&(worship)&:golfclap: