• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recalled matrix comic with an odd staple
2 2

11 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Synthetic Pulse said:

I looked things up and it seems that it might be considered a manufacturer defect and affect my grade, I can also upload more pictures of the overall comic if anyone would like to take a guess at what it might grade at

Doesn't seem too odd to me ... Am I missing something?

There's a sub-forum called "Hey, Buddy can you spare a grade?" Just pop it in there with lots of pix and a thread headline of "PGM Matrix Comic recalled version #X" or somesuch (PGM = Please Grade My). That'll get you some feedback. (thumbsu

31 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

There's a sub-forum called "Hey, Buddy can you spare a grade?" Just pop it in there with lots of pix and a thread headline of "PGM Matrix Comic recalled version #X" or somesuch (PGM = Please Grade My). That'll get you some feedback. (thumbsu

It seems odd because its not right on the spine, its like on the front page

On 12/4/2020 at 10:13 PM, Synthetic Pulse said:
On 12/4/2020 at 9:41 PM, Readcomix said:

It seems odd because its not right on the spine, its like on the front page

That's not odd at all