• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift showoff thread
7 7

119 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Christmas Morning!  :whee:

Thank you to my Secret Santa (I still don't know who you are) for two awesome Wonder Woman signed covers for my collection!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all! And thank you again to my Santa for a perfect gift!

CGC gift 2020.jpg

WW 300.jpg

WW 200.jpg

I guess it's safe to reveal now, Ron ... I was your SS. Glad you like them, brother ... Merry Christmas!

14 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I guess it's safe to reveal now, Ron ... I was your SS. Glad you like them, brother ... Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Thank you for some great books and sigs that I did not have in my WW collection.

2 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Got some nice gifts from @Silver.  Since he lives in Las Vegas, as well, he personally delivered them to my house last week.  A week of waiting I tell ya!  Thanks for the great gifts.  I have been eyeing that Batman Sunday Classics for awhile, so, that was a nice surprise.  Been wanting to pick up The Crisis on Infinite Earths, since I lost mine some years back in a move (along with some other books).  The Brave and the Bold is really nice, as is the Conan and Capt. Marvel (even though there is no replacement for the real Mar-Vell).

This is why the Board gift exchange is my favorite.

2020Gift-1.thumb.jpg.aa94d2a1db8dab4b53256ae906f9ede0.jpg2020Gift-2.thumb.jpg.7d08a416e6669465a7d1881df694fb70.jpg

Glad you liked them, it was great meeting you!

1 hour ago, speedcake said:

Thank you @fmazfor the sweet stack of comics and the nice note. And check out that Origin of the Vision book! It’s my first Marvel Illustrated Book. :cloud9:

5FDD33A9-9543-46A5-983A-4B9EC03A1C50.jpeg

My pleasure! Merry Christmas! Really sorry I couldn’t complete the Weird Mystery run... but just too many pandemic hoops to jump through and I ran out of time/opportunity!