• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift showoff thread
7 7

119 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:

Shout out to @miraclemetfor the great gifts! After having the box sitting on my desk for most of December and having to constantly fend off my wife trying to get me to open it up early, I finally opened it up on Christmas and got to discover some great slabbed X-Men Annuals and an amazing X-Men: TAS art book. Thanks miracle!

cgcss1.thumb.jpg.da0b9bc0739d90154c2701a6cb633af8.jpg

cgcss2.thumb.jpg.f92abc1044555db04ba7c7bab54368af.jpg

wowee!!! that is a Happy Christmas Dance :banana: 

1 minute ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Shout out to @WEBHEAD who snuck in a comic in between some comic art books in my Secret Santa package that I didn’t even knew existed and had to look up.  Low print run and hard to find in high grade.  Wow!  

FFE63BA5-752B-4F93-8119-9E6882996B58.jpeg

I've heard tail of that fetching the lovely sum, good to know that it is yours for keeps! Woo-Hoo, and Merry Christmas :) 

On 12/27/2020 at 3:19 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've heard tail of that fetching the lovely sum, good to know that it is yours for keeps! Woo-Hoo, and Merry Christmas :) 

Carnage: Mind Bomb & Carnage: Its A Wonderful Life are both on the upswing. I assume these books will reach peak when Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage is released.

I normally won't pay a bunch of money for a celebrity to sign my books, preferring to keep it to the creative folk who worked on a book, but I will gladly embrace the hypocrisy to get Woody Harrelson's signature on those bad boys.

25 minutes ago, BabaLament said:

Carnage: Mind Bomb & Carnage: Its A Wonderful Life are both on the upswing. I assume these books will reach peak when Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage is released.

I normally won't pay a bunch of money for a celebrity to sign my books, preferring to keep it to the creative folk who worked on a book, but I will gladly embrace the hypocrisy to get Woody Harrelson's signature on those bad boys.

Hes gentle folk, that Harrelson, may he do the best he can and I'm a fan too :)