• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift showoff thread
7 7

119 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bluemedgroup said:
5 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

71 participants for the gift exchange in 2020

What happens to the odd person out? 

They get one from everybody... just kidding.

It's not a 1 for 1, back and forth match-up. Instead it goes 1 sends to 2, 2 sends to 3, 3 sends to 4... 70 sends to 71, and 71 sends to 1.

That way everybody who enters gets to interact with 2 different board members.

Image result for lemon squeezy

10 hours ago, Raze said:

Thanks @Comics4All for the great set of tpbs!

I asked for 1 specific book the Allen Moore Swamp thing book 5. It was the last one I needed to have the Allen Moore run! 

The Batman Catwoman 80 years of romance looks great!

I sold my copy of torso maybe 10 years ago now I have another copy to read. It was my favorite Bendis story before he started riding a bunch of superhero books.

And who doesn’t like Darth Vader?!

AB9842AE-6A1E-4277-BA15-9B6B84294D31.jpeg

33AA0A9F-982D-49F2-A61C-5585A0F1AEDD.jpeg

B7EC4D77-08D1-4686-82E6-EA9D724005EF.jpeg

They finally got to you! 

It's a Festivus miracle! 

I hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 

2 hours ago, CAMPER49 said:

I'm a bit late in posting this...

The God of War sent me some sweet Bat-stuff for Christmas, it arrived before Christmas and I gotta say I am absolutely tickled pink.

The card was custom-made and Bat-themed as were the gifts, which consisted of a Bat-mask (not a cowl), a bat mini-action figure (or doll as my wife calls them!), some Bat-trades and and some high grade DETECTIVE and BRAVE AND BOLD comics from the good old Bronze Age, the best Age in comics.

Thanks so much GOD OF WAR, wish I knew how to tag you in this post, maybe someone can do it for me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Brian

godofwar1.jpg

godofwar2.jpg

You use the @ symbol and then the name it will pop a dialog below you can click their name. 🙂

awesome gift too!

11 hours ago, miraclemet said:

I wonder who will get the last Christmas exchange present delivered by the USPS black hole....

How many are still waiting?

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

How many are still waiting?

I have 9 that I haven't crossed of my list yet, but all their senders have confirmed they've been sent... and I'm sure that at least a few of those 9 just haven't posted on the boards for us to see.

Hopefully, the people who have gotten them have at least PMd their senders to say thanks.

3 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I have 9 that I haven't crossed of my list yet, but all their senders have confirmed they've been sent... and I'm sure that at least a few of those 9 just haven't posted on the boards for us to see.

Hopefully, the people who have gotten them have at least PMd their senders to say thanks.

I don't know if @skypinkblu has said anything on this thread, but I can report that she sent me a very thoughtful thank-you PM.  (thumbsu

After no updates since the 18th, there has been some movement over the weekend!  :banana:

It still says "in transit, arriving late" with no estimated delivery date, but there was an actual scan on January 2nd.  Progress!

It was scanned as "received" by the USPS on December 4th.  Today marks 1 month en route.  lol