• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Oddball said:

I want to throw money at this but not seeing it yet.

It may just be the UK for this date, I can see it on Amazon Prime and a few other services now.

Unfortunately the one that I want is the version that comes with the 'Justice is Grey' edition but this is only available on the Sky Store which I don't have....

Blast these endless 'on demand' services! I have about 5 subscriptions now but typical the one I can't get has the version I want. :sumo:

13 minutes ago, Oddball said:

It will suck if they are selling the two versions separately. If I have to choose one to purchase, it will be the Justice is Gray one.

Although I really enjoyed both, I was surprised the amount of details appeared in the Justice Is Gray cut I noticed more. But I would love to own both.

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Although I really enjoyed both, I was surprised the amount of details appeared in the Justice Is Gray cut I noticed more. But I would love to own both.

I’ve only watched ZSJL one time on HBO and it’s worth the additional purchase for me. After watching Logan Noir, I’m sort of hooked on these versions as long as they are done right. And that means a scene by scene conversion to correct every single lighting effect. The Mist and Logan were absolutely phenomenal and an entirely different viewing experience. I can never watch either of those two again in color. 

Well I've just caved and signed up with Sky Store so I could purchase the B/W edition on my devices at least. Got to say it looks glorious! 

Now I may have to cave and buy that incredible looking Vinyl score set....then purchase a record player somewhere down the line.

WB will ignore 32 million theoretical ticket sales for their egos. Let's be real, those 32 million views were not just 1 person watching.

They're flushing money down the drain by not completing the saga. 2c

Edited by Angel of Death

45 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

WB will ignore 32 million theoretical ticket sales for their egos. Let's be real, those 32 million views were not just 1 person watching.

They're flushing money down the drain by not completing the saga. 2c

Let's be real. When the WB CEO (Ann Sarnoff) published a prepared Variety article the morning of the fifth day of the #SnyderCut release this was it - no more - without any metrics to benchmark success or failure, do you actually think WB Studios was sitting back to feel this out?

(3/22/21, 10 AM EST) WarnerMedia’s Ann Sarnoff on ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ and DC’s Future

It actually was forced to support the release of this film. And hated doing this. So it wanted that very clear no matter what the numbers, the Snyder Verse story was done. That's reality.

Edited by Bosco685

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Let's be real. When the WB CEO (Ann Sarnoff) published a prepared Variety article the morning of the fifth day of the #SnyderCut release this was it - no more - without any metrics to benchmark success or failure, do you actually think WB Studios was sitting back to feel this out?

(3/22/21, 10 AM EST) WarnerMedia’s Ann Sarnoff on ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ and DC’s Future

It actually was forced to support the release of this film. And hated doing this. So it wanted that very clear no matter what the numbers, the Snyder Verse story was done. That's reality.

Well it is one thing for her to say that, but don't you think that AT&T is looking at these same viewing numbers and going "We need this to keep HBOMax going."

Just now, media_junkie said:

Well it is one thing for her to say that, but don't you think that AT&T is looking at these same viewing numbers and going "We need this to keep HBOMax going."

That's what any logical fan is hoping versus those that now want to carpet bomb anything AT&T/WarnerMedia/WB with #RestoreTheSnyderCut which then comes across confirming the trollish behavior Sarnoff accused them of.

Better to take the higher ground and deliver that message professionally and respectfully. Sure, we all can post that very hashtag to drive home the point there is interest. But don't do it when Warner Bros. Studio posts a message on its Instagram account 'Asian hate attacks need to stop' and some wayward individuals commenced responding to this with #RestoreTheSnyderCut like bots. It certainly wasn't reading the room at that moment on messaging.