• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED***
6 6

105 posts in this topic

Howdy, Howdy :banana:

WELCOME TO THE SALE!!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE START, BUT ALFRED WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP AND FELL ASLEEP.

:rulez:

1. Shipping is on me and done via USPS Priority unless otherwise requested.

2. Payment via personal check, if less than $1,000 PayPal works too.

3. First :takeit:in the thread trumps all PM negotiations. Be quick and be decisive, or take your time, but don't complain if you miss a book. 

4. PM negotiations are welcome. Some of my prices are higher than a giraffes butt. Don't think I'll be giving away any of these beauties for free though :preach: I suggest paying full price. Thats always the best policy :banana:

5. No HOS or Probies. Period.

6. PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE. I pride myself on having what i feel is the best payment policy on the boards. Any book over $1,000 can be purchased using this feature. A 20% NON REFUNDABLE DOWN PAYMENT is required on this arrangement, with the full balance due in 90 days. No in between payments required, just finish the balance within that time period. :idea: 

7. Returns accepted on raw as long as I'm notified of return within 48 hours of receipt of book. No return on CGC slabs. Books must be returned in exact same condition as sent out.

8. Have a great time!!!

9. on the thread, the prices, the books, me, other boardies, whatever!!! I like jokes. :signfunny:

Edited by Joshua33
Closed

First up is the dealer lot. This lot consists of 9 books, most of which are high grade, if you can't tell how high quality they are, I can post additional pictures per request. At this price its obviously very profitable to grade and resell. 

Lot includes:

2 copies of Marvel Spotlight 32 

DC Presents 26

DC Super Heroes 17

Adventure Comics 428

Green Lantern 59

Batman Family 6

Mister Miracle 1

Strange Adventures 205

PRICE :news:SOLD VIA PM

20201205_161044.jpg

20201205_161110.jpg

20201205_161133.jpg

20201205_161151.jpg

20201205_161207.jpg

20201205_161221.jpg

20201205_161236.jpg

20201205_161250.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

Ok. I need a 15 minute break. I'm getting a lot of messages on the TOS 39, and folks understandably want more pics (I would too). 

We will then immediately move into Golden Age Slabs exclusively with Johnny Craig, Alex Schomburg Timely brutality, Fox Features, Torture, Decaps, and Sci Fi goodies. See you soon... :wishluck: