• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

German Edition Comic
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I picked up this copy JEE HYUNG LEE Ghost-Spider #1 cover variant. Per the description for the comic:  

Marvel Germany / Panini and BLU BOX.

Contains the German edition of US Absolute Carnage on 60 pages: Symbiote Spider-Man 1, Amazing Spider-Man 31

Cover of US Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider # 1 Variant

I would like to submit this to  CGC how would I enter this for submission under Title and issue number and all other pertinent info to get this grade and slabbed. Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 1.08.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 1.09.19 PM.png

• Administrator

Good morning,

When you are completing the online form, you will use the drop down menu to locate this particular book.  If we have graded one in the past then that information will be in our system.  If we have never graded one then you will need to use the "add new" feature and manually enter the information for your book.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

On 12/7/2020 at 6:08 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

When you are completing the online form, you will use the drop down menu to locate this particular book.  If we have graded one in the past then that information will be in our system.  If we have never graded one then you will need to use the "add new" feature and manually enter the information for your book.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thanks for your help.