• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The thrill is BACK.
3 3

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SuperBird said:

Then I started finding raw books I still owned to send to get slabbed

THIS !!!

i have a stack that is going to CGC one of these days !! it's always so exciting knowing and wondering what the grades will be  !! and they look so great in the slab !!

it's so easy to sell a slabbed comic !! nothing beats getting mid grade GA and SA first appearances and other minor or major keys graded !!  ... never have to worry about shaken comic syndrome with mid grades  !!

28 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I've been collecting things from comics,toys , guitars, artwork to classic cars. I always seem to have a passion for each one, so I dedicate myself to one or the other at times.

It's quite refreshing at times of boredom with a  particular hobby.

I love that purple burst Les Paul in your profile pick. Is that the new Epiphone? If so, how does it play?

12 minutes ago, D84 said:

I love that purple burst Les Paul in your profile pick. Is that the new Epiphone? If so, how does it play?

Man it plays so nice. I own an 81 Gibson Les Paul custom , and the Epiphone LP plays as nice or better , just a sweet guitar for sure.

18 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Love the trill of hunting books, looking at amazing artwork and talking for hours on end to people with the same passion

I prefer when they make a cooing sound

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Man it plays so nice. I own an 81 Gibson Les Paul custom , and the Epiphone LP plays as nice or better , just a sweet guitar for sure.

I'll have to pick one up after Christmas. My 03 Gibson Les Paul Classic is great, but a backup would be nice.

8 minutes ago, D84 said:

I'll have to pick one up after Christmas. My 03 Gibson Les Paul Classic is great, but a backup would be nice.

Check out the 2020 Epiphone Les Paul worn gold top. I'm thinking either that or this purple worn Explorer is in my future.

Screenshot_20200805-125221_Chrome.jpg