• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver and Bronze age Marvel and other art for sale
4 4

18 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.   Happy Holidays!  Merry Christmas!  Happy Hanukkah!  :banana:
I will be listing some new pages and re-listing some other pages at lowered prices throughout the next couple days.
Usual rules.

Unless otherwise specified, price will include Continental US shipping - FedEX w/ sig. req.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite or in a sturdy FedEx poster/artwork box.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping and PayPal fees.

PayPal is great, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or the :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! :smile:

SOLD! Incredible HULK pin up -  Larry Lieber on pencils and Marie Severin on inks.   Image size 16" X 11",  I don't think this was ever published.  

Page is off-white and in great condition. There is  whiteout for lettering corrections in the HULK logo and some very slight whiteout on the artwork.  There's what looks like a red watercolor stain on the back of the page; does not affect the art.
Great inks by Marie; nicely detailed.  A great image by one of the most beloved and finest Hulk silver-age artists along with Marvel mainstay Larry Lieber.

This is clearly not a convention sketch; the 45% notation in the upper right seems to connotate that it was meant for publication at one time.  I'd guess this was produced sometime in the 1970's?
If anybody has any information on this piece, please feel free to comment!

I have no idea how to price this (shrug) so let's see what happens. :grin:
$685 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite or in a sturdy FedEx poster/artwork box.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees and Paypal fees for international transactions.
Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

1479572656_hulklieber.thumb.jpg.1b6d0880e065fd4a5694687cea206b16.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

SOLD! Xenozoic Tales #6 pg 7 "Green Air" 1988 -  Mark Schultz pencils and inks.  Image size 16¾" X 11¼".  
Remfro Flying with Zekes!  :whee:

Page is white and in great condition. The usual Mark Schultz awesomeness.  Very clean page.  Great use of Zipatone.  Whiteout used only for effect.

Published Xenozoic Tales pages don't come up too often.  Very detailed art by a master.

$2250 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite or in a sturdy FedEx poster/artwork box.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees and Paypal fees for international transactions.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

-sorry for the blurred image.  I'll take a nicer pic tomorrow when it's light.

xenozoic6p7.thumb.jpg.47182c39fdfefe4caee908a1b817c34d.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

BATMAN pin up 1991 -  Gil Kane pencils, inks, and marker.  Image size 16½" X 11".   Unpublished.

Page is white and in great condition.  Definitely marker used on the cape outline and on the filled blacks - but absolutely no fading.  Slight marker "bleeding" on the cape outline.
$565 SHIPPED CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite or in a sturdy FedEx poster/artwork box.

IMG_20200914_172111503_HDR.thumb.jpg.ec19bd75041fe8184bea55e2b462ab14.jpg

1 hour ago, Unca Ben said:

Xenozoic Tales #6 pg 7 "Green Air" 1988 -  Mark Schultz pencils and inks.  Image size 16¾" X 11¼".  
Remfro Flying with Zekes!  :whee:

Page is white and in great condition. The usual Mark Schultz awesomeness.  Very clean page.  Great use of Zipatone.  Whiteout used only for effect.

Published Xenozoic Tales pages don't come up too often.  Very detailed art by a master.

$2250 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite or in a sturdy FedEx poster/artwork box.

-sorry for the blurred image.  I'll take a nicer pic tomorrow when it's light.

xenozoic6p7.thumb.jpg.47182c39fdfefe4caee908a1b817c34d.jpg

:takeit: