• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW BLOW OUT PRICES BELOW GPA! AVENGERS 1, JLA 1, FF #50, Amazing Spiderman #20 1st Scorpion and Many More!

19 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years, check my feedback.  USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in Free signature confirmation at my cost for all USA purchases above $500. 

All purchases around $300 or up are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc. 

ALL PRICES LOWERED TO BLOW OUT SALE PRICING!  :news:

Amazing Spiderman #1 complete coverless with professional quality cover recreation inside/out.  The last CGC coverless with a cover reproduction just like this sold for $1,995 and last regular coverless was $1,850.  Blow Out Priced Only $1,725!  That is $270 BELOW the last GPA sale for a book just like this!  Comes with one of the highest quality cover reproductions you will find!

Amazing Spiderman #6 Key 1st Lizard CGC 4.5, but it needs a press and back cover dry clean badly, one of the best candidates I have seen for a 1/2 to a full grade increase in a long time!  90 day 5.0 GPA $1,150 and 4.5 GPA 925.  Offered BELOW GPA at just $899 which is killer deal as this is the easiest 5.0+ upgrade I have seen in a while for $250+ profit! WOW!

Amazing Spiderman #14 Key 1st Green Goblin  Pr/Fr  Story is 100% complete, but missing 2 ad pages.  Very presentable looking low grade copy with the story fully intact making this a perfect starter/entry level hole filler for someone wanting a Hot Grail Key at a very affordable price! GPA ranges from $468 prior 12 months for $567 for 2019.  Board Price Just $445! (Coverless copy offered at $540 on ebay!)

Adventure Comics #247 CGC .5 (CFO)  Otherwise complete 1st appearance of the Legion of Superheroes, would make an excellent future movie with some people already floating that idea to DC!   There is a far worse looking copy on ebay for over $1,000 as the next cheapest entry level copy available in the market.  Board Price just $469

Captain Atom #85 CGC 9.6 Pacific Coast Pedigree White Pages! 3rd appearance Blue Beetle, Ted Kord!  Siamese pages noted, this is an ultra rare printing defect like one in a million, making this on of the rarest ultra high grade pedigree variant comics in the world!  If this were a coin with that rare of a defect it would sell for over $1 million dollars, something that should also get recognized in the comic industry for the ultra rare scarcity, much like double covers (but extremely more rare) this one of a kind variant should also get its much greater due!  The last non pedigree 9.6 sold for $780 to indicate the market value of this far more rare higher grade should be much higher, but I will offer this way below market at just $665, OVER $100 BELOW standard 9.6 GPA and this is worth hundreds more than that with the well know PC Pedigree and ultra extremely rare almost one of a kind Siamese pages manufacturer error!  And those GPA prices were from even before the Blue Beetle movie rumors!

Adventure Comics #271 CGC VF 7.5 Origin Lex Luthor and 1st Ever use of "Lex" Luthor name!  Last GPA $360,  Just $315!

Teen Titans #23 CGC NM 9.0 White Pages 1969, Key 1st New (NON WONDER WOMAN) Costume donned by Wonder Girl of the Teen Titans! $169 last GPA sale, OVER 20% BELOW GPA at Just $135!

Avengers #6 CGC 3.5 OW/White KEY 1st Baron Zemo and Masters of Evil Only $149!

Avengers #7 CGC 3.5 OW Looks 8.0 with only a corner piece out!  Sharp and Bright Colors!  Clearance Priced $99!  There is a raw good 2.0 just recently sold for $115 at auction on mycomicshop and this tightly graded CGC VG 3.5 should be worth Double that!

JUST SOLD MY 9.2 but I still have a 9.4 and 9.6 that I will sell for 15% BELOW GPA!!!  Watchmen #1 CGC NM- 1st appearance of every Key member, where it all started spawning multiple comic series, blockbuster movie, ongoing live action TV/HBO series, toys and far more!  Own a piece of history at Way below market!  Book is HOT and trending up!  P.S. I ALSO HAVE A 9.4 AND 9.6 COPY FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SUPER HIGH GRADE CGC, STILL GIVE YOU A KILLER DEAL BELOW GPA ON ALL!

CHECK DOWN BELOW FOR ADDITONAL BOOKS ADDED, Avengers 1, JLA 1, FF 50 (Galactus/SS),  ASM 20 etc.

Edited by TC33

No longer available, just sent in for grading. Sub-Mariner #1 Unrestored 8.5 range perhaps 9.0 with a good press, very sharp, bright, glossy, light spine wear, light impression or indentation line under the R in Sub-Mariner, two very small glare spots on the right are from the lighting, those are Not defects.  Rumor is it is inevitable that Subby is heading for the Marvel Universe of Movies and or movie cross over appearances.  GPA for 8.5 is $748 trending up with last sale at $780, 9.0 is $958 last sale at $1,000 and is rising across the board extremely FAST!   Board Price just $699!

Edited by TC33

LOWER BLOW OUT PRICES ADDED TO ALL BOOKS, EVERYTHING WAY BELOW GOING MARKET/GPA PRICES! :baiting:

FYI, Anyone looking for a nice deal on a pro restored Avengers 1 8.0 or JLA 1 6.5, let me know!

Edited by TC33

19 hours ago, TC33 said:

FYI, Anyone looking for a nice deal on a pro restored Avengers 1 8.0 or JLA 1 6.5, let me know!

Please, post pics. I can’t be the only one who wants to see them...(worship)

pretty sure a few of us need a reason to take a hammer to our piggy banks

On 12/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, B2D327 said:

Please, post pics. I can’t be the only one who wants to see them...(worship)

pretty sure a few of us need a reason to take a hammer to our piggy banks

I am out of town, but will have pics sent out tomorrow to anyone that shows interest per PM only.

Batman 121 Key and Scarce 1st Appearance of Mr. Freeze.  Very well presenting for the grade and excellent Off White Pages!  $895 Hard to find LOW entry level price to be able to own an essential piece of Batman and comic book history!

Edited by TC33

Batman 121 and Avengers 6 and 7 Now Sold per PM. 

Excellent High Grade presenting Restored Avengers 1 and JLA 1 available. :baiting: Avengers 1 $2,700 Mod P appears 7.0 to 8.0 range (I have found many similar sales between $3K and $6K), JLA 1 $950 Mod P 6.5 range, Both have immaculate pro work done by one of the best,  Depending on the grading company and the day, between moderate to mod/extensive work, "Pieces, CT, tear seal(s), spine reinforced".  Both show absolutely beautiful high grade with excellent OW to White page quality.  PM me for additional information/scans etc.  These are my no haggle lowest prices, cost of this quality of restoration alone could go higher than this with some of the other pros out there this level!

aveng 1 raw.jpg

jla1 raw.jpg

Edited by TC33

Avengers 1 $2,700 Mod P appears 7.0 to 8.0 range (I have found many similar sales between $3K and $6K), JLA 1 $950 Mod P 6.5 range, Both have immaculate pro work done by one of the best,  Depending on the grading company and the day, between moderate to mod/extensive work, "Pieces, CT, tear seal(s), spine reinforced".  Both show absolutely beautiful high grade with excellent OW to White page quality.  PM me for additional information/scans etc.  These are my no haggle lowest prices, cost of this quality of restoration alone could go higher than this with some of the other pros out there this level!

Edited by TC33

Fantastic Four #50 2nd Galactus, 3rd Silver Surfer,  Could be 7.0 if not for being subscription copy (back cover looks 8.0!), Textbook 5.0 all day long by CGC standards forb subscription copies, on occasion they go CGC 5.5 when the rest of the book is really nice like this.  90 day 5.0 GPA is $304  Board Price $269 for a full $35 below conservative grade 5.0 GPA, hurry and jump on this before I send it in for grading in the next few days!

ff50 front.jpg

ff50 int.jpg

ff50 back.jpg

Edited by TC33

On 12/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, TC33 said:

Amazing Spiderman #14 Key 1st Green Goblin  Pr/Fr  Story is 100% complete, but missing 2 ad pages.  Very presentable looking low grade copy with the story fully intact making this a perfect starter/entry level hole filler for someone wanting a Hot Grail Key at a very affordable price! GPA ranges from $468 prior 12 months for $567 for 2019.  Board Price Just $445! (Coverless copy offered at $540 on ebay!)

:takeit:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 CGC .5 missing ad page 16 (Does Not affect story).  Intro and Origin the Scorpion!   Could have been an easy green label 3.0+ with that same note I believe.  One in this exact same grade and missing page just sold for $200 (probably didn't look nearly this nice) and a 1.5 just sold for $375!  Board Price discount just $190.

I can't and won't advertise these here per policy, but I just got back a restored mid grade Hulk 1 and FF 1 in a different slab (look absolutely high grade).  Please PM me (and ONLY PM) if you are interested in discussing your love of these 2 ultra Key grails. :baiting:

asm 20.jpg

18 hours ago, TC33 said:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 CGC .5 missing ad page 16 (Does Not affect story).  Intro and Origin the Scorpion!   Could have been an easy green label 3.0+ with that same note I believe.  One in this exact same grade and missing page just sold for $200 (probably didn't look nearly this nice) and a 1.5 just sold for $375!  Board Price discount just $190.

I can't and won't advertise these here per policy, but I just got back a restored mid grade Hulk 1 and FF 1 in a different slab (look absolutely high grade).  Please PM me (and ONLY PM) if you are interested in discussing your love of these 2 ultra Key grails. :baiting:

asm 20.jpg

:takeit: