• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your 2021 collecting goals?
4 4

106 posts in this topic

Cull down from the 100 boxes to just the titles I have interest in (ASM, XMen, Batman, Detective, Conan, and some others.)  Stop buying the crossover money grabs, and most new titles that I can buy for $1 a few months later if I want.  Not spec as much.  Start slabbing my keepers for easy liquidation for the kids if something happens to me.  

Oh, and buy more comics.  

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

that is my grail along with #'s 1, 2 and 3 but i have to get #4 first lol 

You mean Showcases 1 thru 3?   If so, I sympathize.   Theyre a bear. ive been slowly putting together the showcase run.   I did finally get a 3, but 1 and 2 are very, very tough.   Really, most of the first 20 are difficult to some degree.  I had a decent 4 that was a .5 due to a quarter of the back cover being missing that I foolishly sold. :cry:

On 12/8/2020 at 6:40 PM, batman_fan said:

Last year I had a goal to get one, maybe two Peanuts Dailies but scoring a Sunday would make my life complete.  Well I scored a Sunday !

For 2021, I would like to pick up a Spiderman 2 and one Peanuts Daily.

peanutsSundayJpeg.jpg

2021 is 1/2 done already.  I have a Peanuts Sunday lined up for January :banana: