• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your 2021 collecting goals?
3 3

71 posts in this topic

I want to unload all of my Amazing Spider-Man duplicates, first and foremost. Should be able to get that done but we'll see.

I'm at 320/441 of Amazing Spider-Man vol 1 so I want to continue to fill gaps here and there but there are only 2 major key goals for 2021...

Amazing Spider-Man 14 and DareDevil 1

Not sure I'll be able to get both of those done next year but I'm saving my nickels...

53 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

My path changes, without warning, every time I see that next bright, shiny object

pls tell me you wont be hunting down TMNT1 or New Mutants 98 or something :insane:

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

controlling myself! i spent more than i should have this year given the fact that i bought my first home in june and homes seem to like to suck up the dinero. 

Yep, like hole you throw your money in. But that whole is yours! You will quickly learn how “handy” you are.