• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your 2021 collecting goals?
3 3

71 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, D84 said:

I'd love another 73, but I'm not willing to pay today's prices for it.

Prices are nuts. I remember when I tried to sell my 7.5 copy for $3500 on clink without a single offer. Really glad it didn’t sell because I love the book and no longer need money. 

Edited by batman_fan

My collecting goals are pretty much the same as they have been for many years; obtain somewhat decent condition pre code crime and horror books, and upgrade certain rags as they become available.  I agree about the recent incredible pricing, and esp the competition for PCH.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:24 AM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I recently bought a Journey into Mystery #6 with a great Bill Everett cover and it got me thinking that a collection of all the Everett covers in the title would be super cool.

Not a one year goal but all Atlas with Everett cover and/or interiors!

On 12/9/2020 at 6:16 PM, Jayman said:

Collect Precode Pumpkin covers! Truth is I already started with the Tick Tock in November. The Lulu just came in today! These are really invigorating my collector’s buzz! 2021 is taking too long to get here so I’ve jump started! :banana:

Tick Tock Tales # 23.JPG

Marge's Little Lulu Vol.1 # 40.jpg

That is a cool idea!