• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in - PGM X-Men #94
2 2

17 posts in this topic

Hello, thanks for helping me out here.  Many spine ticks, slight ink overspray on front upper right cover.  On the back there's some ink overspray on the top and a crease in the lower left corner.  Also, it looks like the book was miswrapped top to bottom - there's more green background on the top and less on the bottom.  Bottom is missing a bit of the world, Cyclop's foot and Banshee when compared to other pics of this issue.

X-Men 94 FC.jpg

X-Men 94 BC.jpg

X-Men 94 more spine ticks.jpg

X-Men 94 LLC BC.jpg

X-Men 94 spine ticks.jpg

X-Men 94 LLC.jpg

X-Men 94 RUC.jpg

X-Men 94 RLC.jpg

X-Men 94 LUC.jpg

Edited by podochigae
Updated title

The only difference I can see is the crease on the back cover, lower left corner.  It's hardly noticeable now, but you can still see it faintly - here's a magnified view.  There is a pic of this same area in the first post of this thread.  The book also seems a tad bit flatter, but unfortunately, I didn't take a side-view pic before submitting.

Xmen94 LLC BC CGC.jpg

X-Men 94 BC CGC.jpg