• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miles Morales Custom Label

9 posts in this topic

On 1/3/2021 at 1:47 AM, Jitstark said:

Sure you've seen that CGC are now rolling out a Miles label. Be interesting to see if it adds anything to the actual price of grades when being listed.

haha yeah I just sent my extra raw ultimate fallout 4 in for the miles label. Looks like they already had this planned and they were thinking the same thing as me.

I do agree with others about the DC labels, I am really liking the batman and wonder-woman arcs/stories lately, but also agree they are kind of struggling right now.

Harley, Joker, The Bats, Punchline all would be nice but DC needs to figure something out and introduce new characters, outside of Batman, Wonder-woman - it's not looking good.

Which is a shame because I loved the green lantern, Robin, the flash etc growing up. I think Grayson def needs his own movie/show.

Edited by Zer0veritas