• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM TMMT #5
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hi - Newbie here, but I have some graded comics at home and a lot of well taken care of unslabbed comics that I'm getting back into.

With the Eastman signing coming up, I'm going to get some of my best stuff signed and slabbed, so I wanted everyone's opinions on some grades on which ones.  I'll submit some of them and tell everyone the actual grade, but the ones I don't submit (hey - the kids have to eat!)... will be up for sale.

Here is TMNT #5, first print, for your opinions...

Thanks!  Pash.IMG_8874.thumb.JPG.96ef1026641f205358296ded77c55010.JPG

IMG_6736.JPG

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_6554.JPG

IMG_2562.JPG

IMG_7774.JPG

IMG_7078.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

Thanks guys!  It's a definite submission for me, so I'll let you know how it does and post it here.  

It's never been pressed, so wth a press, I've got my fingers crossed.  

A 9.2 or 9.4 from this very forum has me cautiously optimistic!  I know how tough you all (rightly) grade comics!

Cheers.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:03 AM, WPPJames said:

9.2-9.4

Hey everyone - Many, many, MANY months later after you all helped me with sparing a grade, and the unboxing from Eastman is in!  

The photos got me a 9.2-9.4 consensus grade from the community... And here's the verdict...

Ta-da!

I was hoping for a 9.9 or 10 (none in registry - hey, you gotta dream!) - but I'm a very happy camper!  

211105540__59.JPG.d87e4c661a8e8da1ed387dece730287c.JPG