• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mosstastic_22 said:

We have the same order, except that I do not have sub-grades, but yes I'm still in received as well. Being at 21 days makes me believe there is no shot we get this finished within the 30 day timeline, which is a bummer

For what's it's worth the staff told me in another thread that "Receiving" is the slowest stage, and that things tend to move quickly once scheduled for grading. I guess we'll find out soon!

2 hours ago, Zj_collect said:

For what's it's worth the staff told me in another thread that "Receiving" is the slowest stage, and that things tend to move quickly once scheduled for grading. I guess we'll find out soon!

One of my submissions been in "scheduled for grading" more than ONE WEEK.  Logged in 10/28.   My 1st submission got logged in only 5 days before 10/25 and was shipped 11/25.

SO THEY ARE FALLING BEHIND BY THE DAY and FAST.     Still acceptable if it is only 1 week late.  but i am sure any other submission after the 10/28 willl start to fall behind weeks then months like all the other companies.

I know a few of you guys are getting excited about stages with CGC being stuck at "received" that is often the longest time.  It isn't unusual for them to go from received to Q/C all in one day and ship out the next day type thing.  Of course I can't promise they'll hit their 30 day timeline...but they have been MUCH better in the comic world for having reasonable estimates on their site.

Type: Standard (sub grades)

Delivered to CGC: 11/06/2020

Received in by CGC : 11/16/2020

Today is

21st business day since its been received into system

27th business day since delivered to CGC

40th calendar day since delivered to CGC

officially outside stated turn around times. 

Edited by Kiramouse

21 hours ago, Mosstastic_22 said:

Just an update

For Economy, Received on 11/12, I am still showing as Received. Sitting at 23 Business Days, so I don't think they'll hit the 30 day SLA

My bulk on 11/6 was changed to "Scheduled for Grading" on 12/12. Friday will be 29 business days, holding out hope it is on time as a representative on the phone told me it should move through the grading process quickly once it gets scheduled.

1 minute ago, Mosstastic_22 said:

For those wondering, my economy submission which was received 11/12 is now showing as scheduled for grading. Hopefully they turn it around quickly given the long hole in received. 

Yeah, 11/11 or 11/12 seems to be where they are on keyeing/researching right now.  It's promising that it's moving along generally around the SLAs, given the time of year and the influx of submissions. I was worried it was going to push out further.

Type: Express (31 cards 1 error , 1 image) all sub grades.

Recieved: 12/1/2020 

Charged: 12/4/2020

I received the graded image for the card requested 12/15/2020.

I'm pretty sure my 10 days are up on 12/18/2020 since I was charged on the 4th. 

On 12/14/2020 at 2:42 PM, Mosstastic_22 said:

We have the same order, except that I do not have sub-grades, but yes I'm still in received as well. Being at 21 days makes me believe there is no shot we get this finished within the 30 day timeline, which is a bummer

I've been scheduled for grading! Took 25 business days.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, parmerter said:

Mine still says received date 9/21/20 Value. It hasn't changed status at all.

Value is tracking 85 business days right now. Also, did you request pressing by chance?

Econ (16 cards) W/subgrades

Delivered 11/2

Received 11/16

Status as of 12/20: Received

Looking it seems they are at Econ submissions that were received 11/12 so I'm hoping next week after holidays I get the Scheduled for grading update

My order was received on 11/17 and is still sitting on received, that being said January 4th will be 30 business days and thats not including holidays. So I feel like it needs to start changing soon. Is anyone sitting on the same timeline as me? I really hope I can get them soon.