• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

Received: 11/30 Bulk  (Technically received 11/16 but took them 2 weeks to open the mail, while they were opening combination walk throughs with bulk and cutting the line) (His bulk is already graded smh.)

Business Day #37

3 hours ago, LKG said:

Received: 11/30 Bulk  (Technically received 11/16 but took them 2 weeks to open the mail, while they were opening combination walk throughs with bulk and cutting the line) (His bulk is already graded smh.)

Business Day #37

I would expect it to change later this week or early next week, and then supposedly it takes about 1 week to reach the shipping stage from there.

That's only 35 biz days btw https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html?d1=30&m1=11&y1=2020&d2=21&m2=1&y2=2021&ti=on&

Edited by DB Cards

18 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Agreed, that's one of my biggest complaints. Walk through and maybe express charging up front is one thing. 2+ months is another.

I'm there with you guys. If anything them taking thousands of my limited capitol that I won't see for months up front just prevents me from going out to buy more cards to grade with them.

6 hours ago, DB Cards said:

I'm there with you guys. If anything them taking thousands of my limited capitol that I won't see for months up front just prevents me from going out to buy more cards to grade with them.

I could have used that money to grade the expensive ones on walkthrough/express in the in the mean time and had more money in my pocket. Now I'm sitting on a stack of Zards I need to grade and sell but having to wait for the bulk to come back and get sold first. I didn't realize in the beginning when I sent the bulk off that they charge when received, not during grading. It may have mentioned it somewhere but I didn't notice it when submitting.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:10 AM, DB Cards said:

I'm nearly certain some states find this illegal. Companies can't take your money without supplying you with a product or service within a certain timeframe. This is why PSA charges after grading. I'm pretty sure MTG had to change their Secret Lair payment policies for this exact reason.

Received: 11/24/20

Scheduled for Grading today (1/25/21)

36 Business days thus far.

Does anyone know the time frame I should expect for these to be completed now that they're scheduled for grading?

I understand they're swamped, but the lack of communication is frustrating when they've already collected payment and have yet to provide a service. I've contacted them weekly since 1/4/21 and have not yet received any responses. Appreciate anyone's input. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, tbrew_ said:

Received: 11/24/20

Scheduled for Grading today (1/25/21)

36 Business days thus far.

Does anyone know the time frame I should expect for these to be completed now that they're scheduled for grading?

I understand they're swamped, but the lack of communication is frustrating when they've already collected payment and have yet to provide a service. I've contacted them weekly since 1/4/21 and have not yet received any responses. Appreciate anyone's input. Thank you.

My bulk from 11/16 received is out for delivery to me today. From scheduled for grading to shipped it was 5 business days I believe and another 5 business days in shipping

24 minutes ago, Sambuck2 said:

My bulk from 11/16 received is out for delivery to me today. From scheduled for grading to shipped it was 5 business days I believe and another 5 business days in shipping

Was yours with subgrades? My bulk (without sub grades) received on 11/10 is still scheduled for grading, I had 2 items in that order with subgrades and those shipped 12/31. Seems kind of crazy that the rest of that order would take another month when subgrades are listed as "same as tier".

Edited by PokeMasters

3 hours ago, Sambuck2 said:

Thank you kindly!

On 1/23/2021 at 4:43 PM, Acegraphix said:

Received 1/18/21 TCG Economy (x5)

Sent a walk through early last week for two Charizard VMAX so I'll add that when they show as received.

Received  1/18/21  (x5)  TCG Economy
Received  1/25/21  (x2)  TCG - WALKTHROUGH. A few hours later shows as scheduled for grading. 1/27/21 Grading/Quality Control.
Edited by Acegraphix

11/17 Received

Still scheduled for grading and it's honestly is me off. I've seen so many people getting their cards from11/16 and mine is still hasn't moved. I was told 30 days and now this, its just frustrating honestly. I feel I should at least have my grades up on the website. 

1 hour ago, Ttbell said:

Standard With Sub Grades Received 12/31/2020

Scheduled For Grading 1/25/2021

That's great to see. I have standard w/subs that were received just a few days after that. Fingers crossed I see some updates this week.