• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

12/11 Received. It should of at least moved by now. I'm worried that it is lost. 🥺

Don't be worried.  They have a great process set up that ensures they do not lose cards.

The last reported change in bulk submissions is from a 12/8 submission on 3/25.  They have been grading a day's-worth of bulk submissions every 4 days, so we should see movement on 12/9 submissions today or tomorrow, 12/10 submissions next Monday due to the holiday, and then 12/11 submissions late next week or early the week of April 12th.

3 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

I wish they would designate specific days of the week to bulk and economy so that they can catch up... ya it may bump the other tiers a bit but at least clear out the orders that have already been paid for

You know, when I picture how they might be choosing what gets graded and when, my mind goes straight to Disney world with it's fast pass system, where I've been in line for Space Mountain for 2 hours, get near the front of the line, and see person after person let on the ride in front of me from the Fast Pass line, while I inch forward.  I think the main difference here is that Disney only issues so many fast passes a day in each park.

7 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

I wish they would designate specific days of the week to bulk and economy so that they can catch up... ya it may bump the other tiers a bit but at least clear out the orders that have already been paid for

And when you say clear out the orders that have already been paid for, they are up to December 8th.  The payment change went into effect February 16th.  That's well over 2 months of bulk and economy submissions that they would have to expedite magically.  They can't do that without shutting down grading the premium tier grading for at least 2 months, and I think we all know that isn't going to happen.

13 minutes ago, Holku said:

Don't be worried.  They have a great process set up that ensures they do not lose cards.

The last reported change in bulk submissions is from a 12/8 submission on 3/25.  They have been grading a day's-worth of bulk submissions every 4 days, so we should see movement on 12/9 submissions today or tomorrow, 12/10 submissions next Monday due to the holiday, and then 12/11 submissions late next week or early the week of April 12th.

It seems like this is the way and its sad that they think this a working system. My bulk sub is 12-21. So basically a week=a sub day. So it looks like I have another 3 months. Lol for something that they said was a 30 day tat

23 minutes ago, Holku said:

And when you say clear out the orders that have already been paid for, they are up to December 8th.  The payment change went into effect February 16th.  That's well over 2 months of bulk and economy submissions that they would have to expedite magically.  They can't do that without shutting down grading the premium tier grading for at least 2 months, and I think we all know that isn't going to happen.

they dont have to shut it down entirely, just dedicate a full day or two each week to play catch up with bulk and econ. the other 3+ days (and weekends - i've seen some posts saying that employees are working extra) can be used to keep other TATs in line

Edited by nickdrizzle
sp

Wondering my 12/9 still isn't moving...
Wondering how long my money and cards will be held hostage.
Seriously appalled by this service. 
Seriously, never got this kind of service from NGC.
Get through our orders already, its appalling as at this point it seems clear this is to force people to pay for a higher service tier just so can rest easy at night knowing their cards will get back soon.
Meanwhile everyone in December has been holding the s*** end of the stick.
And of course, you could offer to let people pay to uptier, but from what I understand is that you are going to take their money and push it RIGHT back to the back of line, as if our MONTHS AND MONTHS of waiting wasn't enough. 

4 hours ago, IrishPrince said:

68-card, Bulk, no subs:

• Delivered 3/1/2021
  • CGC Received 3/29/2021

So, it's currently about 28 calendar days (4 weeks) from package delivered to checked-in and received by CGC. 

I had a 163 card Bulk submission also delivered on 3/1/21, it was marked received 3/23. It really is just a matter of what random box they pickup and mark received I guess. I consider myself lucky, good luck to your order. 

13 hours ago, Captmorgan7288 said:

Last submission I sent took 18 days total to show as received. I sent a standard sub of 20 cards 3 weeks ago still not received..

Interesting. Hopefully, we hear something soon! Fingers crossed! 

Absolutely rediculous! If it's not done this week I'll prob never submit bulk again a 20-30 day 12/11 actually received way before that... And it hasn't even moved off received and I can't get them back. It is really appalling... You get my cards a month before Christmas and you can't even get them back to me before Easter? Or even move them for that matter. Holding cards and money captive is kind of horrible. Really how many workers do you have on bulk.. if you can only get through 1 day of submissions there's something wrong. And don't even say estimated at 111 because at this rate it would be 600 days plus to get those new subs back! You know the complaints would dwindle if you just picked up the pace a little bit ...

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

Economy submission: 9 cards no subgrades

12/9: Received

3/30: Scheduled for grading

Total days: 111

Business days: 78 minus 4 days for holidays so 74 total business days. 

So I guess that's beating the current TAT of 110 working days by a month. 

5 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

Economy submission: 9 cards no subgrades

12/9: Received

3/30: Scheduled for grading

Total days: 111

Business days: 78 minus 4 days for holidays so 74 total business days. 

So I guess that's beating the current TAT of 110 working days by a month. 

Scheduled for grading means nothing, gonna take a good while to get thru the next steps