• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leviticusd said:

all these people complaining about bulk and economy orders.

you get what you pay for guys, if you wanna be tight and save money expect a wait

if you want them back fast pay express its simple really

Has nothing to do with saving money just not spending 7500 dollars on 98 cards when the capsules cost like nothing. If you had a 20-30 estimation and it went to over 111 you would be mad too.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

7 minutes ago, Leviticusd said:

you get what you pay for guys, if you wanna be tight and save money expect a wait

dont tell me what to do bro! its my 5th amendment right to free speech here in canada eh.

im going to grade every pikachu from burning shadows and nobody can stop me from going broke and living under an overpass. ill keep myself warm with all the cheap plastic. cgc NEEDS to return my 10k submission of common pikachus tomorrow since if not ill take this all the way to the supreme court and amy conen obrian will make them grade all the cards in my backyard!!!!

18 hours ago, Leviticusd said:

Do some math on what a 150+ card sub would be at express and what the value of the cards would have to be for ROI at that price. The waiting for grading isn't an issue. PAYING up front for a service that won't be completed for X months is an issue.

No mess, you think express is faster than bulk? What an astute observation.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, Sp33dy said:

Scheduled for grading means nothing, gonna take a good while to get thru the next steps

Not true. It took my submission about a week 9 days to go from scheduled for grading to finalized. This was only last week.

39 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

Thoughts and prayers to all who just recently sent cards in lmao SGC just price hiked and CGC is the cheapest guy around by a long shot it seems. 

Yeah I wonder how CGC will respond since RIP to their mail boxes. They cant handle the volume from 2 major companies since nobody actually can. Its not possible to scale this type of business to meet that kind of need.

Either price increases or insane TAT's are coming. A bunch of people will probably be pissed off. It is what it is :/

2 hours ago, Holku said:

12/11 bulk 50 cards.  12/11 bulk 8 cards with subgrades. April 1 both scheduled for grading

Them opening your box before mine that day might have been your salvation. Cause I imagine the wave of submissions are going to hit within the next day or two and mine is still received. I'm what one might call "fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked".

2 hours ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Yeah I wonder how CGC will respond since RIP to their mail boxes. They cant handle the volume from 2 major companies since nobody actually can. Its not possible to scale this type of business to meet that kind of need.

Either price increases or insane TAT's are coming. A bunch of people will probably be pissed off. It is what it is :/

I feel like price increases are the last line of defense grading companies use before a shutdown. 

10 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Okay so CGC appears to have worked through like a week of Bulk over the last Calendar month, according to what we're seeing from commenters in this thread. Looks like they're working on Bulk received around 12/11/20 right now.

I'd be willing to bet that during the CGC payment change in Feb, and the PSA price hike on March 1, CGC's Bulk submissions received per day has at least tripled since early December 2020.

I'd also be willing to bet now that PSA is shut down, the amount of Standard/Express cards CGC is receiving currently is MORE than they were receiving in Bulk in early December 2020. These all will cut the line, effectively making CGC's progression through December bulk even slower.

CGC for the love of god, make our cards that have been paid for a priority so we don't get them back in 2022. AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PSA DECISION! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS.

Imagine if they actually are prioritizing the pre-price increase bulk submissions already, and when they get to the not-yet-paid post-Feb 16 bulk submissions, they slow those down even more.

Motivation-wise, if it meant anything to them, which it shouldn't, they should race to get to the post-Feb 16 submissions, since any cards they got after that and haven't been graded, they are basically storing cards for months and month for free, without being paid for them.

13 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Okay so CGC appears to have worked through like a week of Bulk over the last Calendar month, according to what we're seeing from commenters in this thread. Looks like they're working on Bulk received around 12/11/20 right now.

I'd be willing to bet that during the CGC payment change in Feb, and the PSA price hike on March 1, CGC's Bulk submissions received per day has at least tripled since early December 2020.

I'd also be willing to bet now that PSA is shut down, the amount of Standard/Express cards CGC is receiving currently is MORE than they were receiving in Bulk in early December 2020. These all will cut the line, effectively making CGC's progression through December bulk even slower.

CGC for the love of god, make our cards that have been paid for a priority so we don't get them back in 2022. AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PSA DECISION! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS.

This! People that have already paid for service should have priority over new standard submissions