• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, UncSven said:

Anyone that got scheduled for grading today, I would very much appreciate an update from you!

Surprisingly got a scheduled for grading on saturday...on a standard submission from 2/6. My bulk and economy are still sitting here. Strange that standard is going so fast but bulk/economy move a snails pace. Regardless, people are having their orders moving along. I have one from 12/7 and expect it to be done this week most likely.

8 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Surprisingly got a scheduled for grading on saturday...on a standard submission from 2/6. My bulk and economy are still sitting here. Strange that standard is going so fast but bulk/economy move a snails pace. Regardless, people are having their orders moving along. I have one from 12/7 and expect it to be done this week most likely.

Good to know. Curious when you get billed/invoiced? I've got 2/11 and I am thinking it will move along this week. They didn't trim from 25 to 22 days on standard without knowing how this was going to go.

27 minutes ago, Ron Churches said:

Good to know. Curious when you get billed/invoiced? I've got 2/11 and I am thinking it will move along this week. They didn't trim from 25 to 22 days on standard without knowing how this was going to go.

Yeah same here on wanting to know about how they go about with billing, I'm the day after on 2/12 so juuuust maybe we will be squeezed in this week with those turnaround times dropping.

1 hour ago, Ron Churches said:

I already paid. Submissions before feb 16th you had to pay in advance. Anything after that, they bill you later. I have no idea when they bill you now but I heard its when it goes to scheduled to grading but I do not have anything being graded right now from after the 16th.

Currently on day 8 of 11 for express. Hoping to see some movement soon this week. Also have a standard order that should be graded by the end of the month, and another express order that’s yet to be logged in. It’ll be interesting to see how this goes. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t CGC just attend a trade show at the end of February? I think that may have something to do with packages getting received a bit later than usual. 

3 hours ago, mattyzeepgam said:

I already paid. Submissions before feb 16th you had to pay in advance. Anything after that, they bill you later. I have no idea when they bill you now but I heard its when it goes to scheduled to grading but I do not have anything being graded right now from after the 16th.

Ahhh that's odd, I guess they started it a little sooner with the billing. 

Though I hope that means they didn't just slap the new prices on us too 😱😱😱 but i doubt they would fumble the ball like that for people who met the requirements for submissions entered before the 16th.

1 hour ago, ERubio said:

Second update today! Here’s my progress

11 card economy with sub grades

received 12/03/2020

scheduled for grading 03/05/2021

grading / quality control 03/09/2021

This news makes my day. I have 19 economy cards with subgrades and they were received 12/7/20. Should be on deck! 

1 hour ago, Thebigbeerski said:

This news makes my day. I have 19 economy cards with subgrades and they were received 12/7/20. Should be on deck! 

Yea I was worried at first as last month i saw someone that also had economy with subs on the same received date of 12/03 get scheduled for grading in like 2/02 and their cards just got graded like last week. About a month a part. But progress seems to start moving a lot quicker now. Good luck!

Express Grading Tier

Delivered 2/23

Received 2/24

Current Status: Scheduled for Grading

Basically in line with the estimated Express TAT. This is day 10 of 11. Next up for grading will probably be my standard order end of next week, but I’m still waiting on my last express order to get received. It was delivered 3/04 🥲

On 3/9/2021 at 10:22 AM, ERubio said:

Second update today! Here’s my progress

11 card economy with sub grades

received 12/03/2020

scheduled for grading 03/05/2021

grading / quality control 03/09/2021

Finalized / imaged / shipped 3/10/2021