• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Lol why was your 12/18 submission done before my 12/11 submission with no sub grades. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

Some orders just move faster than others once they enter the grading process. Not really a big deal, I had a 4/5 received Walkthrough order and a 4/8 received Walkthrough order that both got finalized/imaged/shipped on 4/14. The 4/5 should have theoretically completed a couple days before the 4/8, but does not really bother me at all as long as things keep moving along.

3 hours ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Some orders just move faster than others once they enter the grading process. Not really a big deal, I had a 4/5 received Walkthrough order and a 4/8 received Walkthrough order that both got finalized/imaged/shipped on 4/14. The 4/5 should have theoretically completed a couple days before the 4/8, but does not really bother me at all as long as things keep moving along.

Bro that’s not the same. He’s been waiting for 4 months so no it’s not the same. Once something gets put on scheduled for grading there’s a process and a order. It has to be a section keeping things in order and not jus thrown together and ur pulling orders out of a bag and whoever gets pulled it’s their turn. That’s so disrespectful 

I have an Economy sub at 16 cards w/ sub grades. Received 1/8/21. From some of the posts before, I’m probably looking at mid May before it enters “scheduled for grading”, sound about right? Or am I looking at later May? I know it’s tough to say but something within that time frame would be awesome.

1 hour ago, Alan Mart said:

I have an Economy sub at 16 cards w/ sub grades. Received 1/8/21. From some of the posts before, I’m probably looking at mid May before it enters “scheduled for grading”, sound about right? Or am I looking at later May? I know it’s tough to say but something within that time frame would be awesome.

Might be a possibility. My 12/11 just got delivered back to me. Considering standard and above paying their way in front of you, it probably just depends on the subs they receive.

This is 100% nothing negative towards CGC, I just know that in business sometimes the only way things get done quickly is if a competitor threatens to take significant biz away. At my company, we've been developing a 2nd gen software for literally years and it hasn't come out yet because we always have the 1st gen to fall back on... so there's no sense of urgency. And a Product team with no sense of urgency is bad lol. Anyway...

I think this PSA news has CGC moving with a little more pep in their step at the moment, because let's be honest, CGC has been taking uncontested layups for months and have only stood to gain business given external factors. There was very little incentive to push cards out quicker when the 'big guy' wasn't even accepting cards unless people want to spend $300! But that's all different now, right, and I'm happy to see things moving along quicker. We all win with competition! 

Bulk Submission

• 97 Cards, sub-grades
  • Received 12/23/20
  • Scheduled for Grading 04/22/21

35 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

This is 100% nothing negative towards CGC, I just know that in business sometimes the only way things get done quickly is if a competitor threatens to take significant biz away. At my company, we've been developing a 2nd gen software for literally years and it hasn't come out yet because we always have the 1st gen to fall back on... so there's no sense of urgency. And a Product team with no sense of urgency is bad lol. Anyway...

I think this PSA news has CGC moving with a little more pep in their step at the moment, because let's be honest, CGC has been taking uncontested layups for months and have only stood to gain business given external factors. There was very little incentive to push cards out quicker when the 'big guy' wasn't even accepting cards unless people want to spend $300! But that's all different now, right, and I'm happy to see things moving along quicker. We all win with competition! 

Bulk Submission

• 97 Cards, sub-grades
  • Received 12/23/20
  • Scheduled for Grading 04/22/21

Nothing has moved faster yet. And u are jus hoping that what u said was true. I don’t think it’s going to move faster. I think they bit of more than they can handle and it’s gonna push ppl away

2 hours ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

My bulk from 12/11 is still Scheduled almost a month later :( if they would just grade my stuff I wouldn't have to post anymore but it's sad when everyone is moving ahead of me over a week in advance while I am stuck at scheduled. :(

Have you contacted CGC directly yet?