• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

How far behind, is another story..:x

One of the admin reps here in a recent thread this morning or yesterday I cannot remember exactly stated they were about one week behind right now.

Edited by Acegraphix

On 1/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, Acegraphix said:

Did you call them yet? You can also send a message in another thread in this section to ask CGC a question. 

Call/email them over 6 times. same answer "it is in grading".. .that is a bs answer.  

easy to lose customers, very hard to gain them back.    Kind of disappointed at this point.,

50 Card bulk submission with sub-grades

received 12/4/202 

70 Card standard submission with sub-grades

received 1/9/2010

no movement  as of 1/28/2021 , both were delivered and marked received well before estimated TAT change. Going to be a while...

1 hour ago, netherxvoid said:

50 Card bulk submission with sub-grades

received 12/4/202 

70 Card standard submission with sub-grades

received 1/9/2010

no movement  as of 1/28/2021 , both were delivered and marked received well before estimated TAT change. Going to be a while...

Damn dude, your standard has taken over 10 years? And I thought PSA's turnaround times were bad XD

STANDARD

Received 12-31-2020

Scheduled for Grading 1-25-2021

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 1-29-2021

But they forgot to add my Sub Grades. Hopefully they catch my email before they go out the door 

Edited by Ttbell

For all you bulk wonderers out there...

Bulk Order

11/30 - Received

1/28 (Today) - Scheduled for Grading

39 Working Days...

I also sent in another bulk order the day after, and it is was received on 12/1, so I'll be very curious to see if that batch changes to "scheduled for grading" tomorrow.

12 hours ago, fiannavp said:

For all you bulk wonderers out there...

Bulk Order

11/30 - Received

1/28 (Today) - Scheduled for Grading

39 Working Days...

I also sent in another bulk order the day after, and it is was received on 12/1, so I'll be very curious to see if that batch changes to "scheduled for grading" tomorrow.

Doubt it on that last bit.  Seems they have been handling the end of November received for about 2-3 weeks now.  But they may be finishing up and moving on to December.  Hope so all my bigger submissions were received then haha

14 hours ago, Ttbell said:

Received 12-31-2020

Scheduled for Grading 1-25-2021

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 1-29-2021

But they forgot to add my Sub Grades. Hopefully they catch my email before they go out the door 

If they don't they are gonna ask u to mail it back to fix it which who knows it may take another month to mail back. Happened to me and they messed up bad

On 1/28/2021 at 3:04 PM, KRod518 said:

Anyone have an economy order received around 12/3?  Just trying to gauge how far my order is from getting scheduled.

I have one received on 12/02 and no movement since then.