• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/28/2021 at 2:01 PM, alohaboyz said:

Call/email them over 6 times. same answer "it is in grading".. .that is a bs answer.  

easy to lose customers, very hard to gain them back.    Kind of disappointed at this point.,

Your submission is in the slab room.

Paul

• Administrator
On 1/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, Raydon81 said:

I'm a little concerned. I've had an Economy order in Received status since 12/22 ???

Please don't be. Today is business day 26. Economy is 45 business days estimated.

Paul

My 11/19 bulk moved back on Thursday after a little over 2 weeks in the "scheduled to grade" phase. Was told they were graded and just waiting encapsulation last Tuesday. 

Still sitting in the grading and qa stage as of today. 

40 minutes ago, DB Cards said:

11/23 bulk moved to grading/quality control today.

Anybody know how long to expect it to take from here?

Edited by WatchtowerGameLounge

58 minutes ago, DB Cards said:

11/23 bulk moved to grading/quality control today.

Anybody know how long to expect it to take from here?

How long was it in scheduled for grading to grading?

On 1/28/2021 at 12:04 PM, KRod518 said:

Anyone have an economy order received around 12/3?  Just trying to gauge how far my order is from getting scheduled.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:07 PM, egardina.pp said:

17-card, Economy submission, no subs

• Delivered (to CGC's PO Box): 11/24/2020
  • Receipt by CGC: 12/03/2020
  • Current: Received
  • Business day count: 27 (excl. 12/3; 12/24-25; 1/1). 

@KRod518

Update (no change): 

• Current: Received
  • Business day count: 38 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18)
Edited by egardina.pp

23 minutes ago, WatchtowerGameLounge said:

My bulk (no subs) went to scheduled for grading on the 12th

Moved to Grading/QA stage on the 28th.

Still waiting on them to complete that stage. 

Jeez at this rate my 11/30 bulk will be completed close to the 60 business day mark.  Anyone else feel ripped off when they waited so long to update their "estimated" turnaround times luring in as many "30 day" customers as they could?  Add on an additional 10 days I had to wait for them to log my mail in, in other words, my turnaround time would be double than the estimated!

Meh, no matter times get extended when there are more submissions. More submissions means trust is building with the company. 

No matter when they extended times, it would have impacted someone poorly, i just happen to be in thr group that was already approaching the 30 day mark when they realized that their catch-up plan wasn't gonna work and it was time to make thr announcement. I dont think there is any ill will behind it. :)