• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In reference to a recent scathing post about me by G G ®...
1 1

98 posts in this topic

Hollywood doesn't know everything

But what he does know is forgiveness is more affirming then resentment and grudges...sometimes we just have to learn to 'Let things go' and I should be taking my own advice...it's easy to get angry and feel slighted and I imagine you both do

It's also interesting to see that a majority of people sided with GG in the initial thread, and now it seems the scales of justice are balancing themselves out on this one.

I can understand it from both perspectives and GG being my friend 'outside the boards would make it seem as though I would show favor. I am not...I think both of you can swallow your pride and hash it out privately.

As for Star Wars

Awesome! Looks like Hayden Christensen is returning as Darth Vader in the upcoming Obi Wan movie

And as for the upcoming Spiderman movie I heard Al Pacino is reprising his role as Michael Corleone...as is every other actor in the history of movies for Sony's attempts to keep up with MCU

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

I think the lesson we all learned here is that @Buzzetta gets up at 3 AM to watch Mandalorian...wtf dude!!  Why don't you enjoy it Friday  night like everyone else?

So, while the rest of you are waiting to watch it on Friday nights, I can watch on Friday morning and hit pause so I can buy up copies of Heir to the Empire 1 before they reach Ahsoka levels. 

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Hollywood doesn't know everything

But what he does know is forgiveness is more affirming then resentment and grudges...sometimes we just have to learn to 'Let things go' and I should be taking my own advice...it's easy to get angry and feel slighted and I imagine you both do

It's also interesting to see that a majority of people sided with GG in the initial thread, and now it seems the scales of justice are balancing themselves out on this one.

I can understand it from both perspectives and GG being my friend 'outside the boards would make it seem as though I would show favor. I am not...I think both of you can swallow your pride and hash it out privately.

As for Star Wars

Awesome! Looks like Hayden Christensen is returning as Darth Vader in the upcoming Obi Wan movie

And as for the upcoming Spiderman movie I heard Al Pacino is reprising his role as Michael Corleone...as is every other actor in the history of movies for Sony's attempts to keep up with MCU

Tobey maguire back for spiderman multiverse?

1 minute ago, wilbil said:

or, did the seller not know what the market price was, and has slight remorse? after all, it is the very rare transaction that is accomplished to help another collector out, by offering 35% off the market price. (850 transaction price was 35% of the latest 1320 sale).

i don't see anything nefarious, here. i don't get it.

I think this is the case. $850 seemed like a fair price to both of us at the time, especially since that was the openly advertised sale price that no one else had jumped on. If it was such a great deal for a flip, I would imagine there would have been other buyers clamoring for it at the time. 

1 minute ago, Nic8612 said:

I think this is the case. $850 seemed like a fair price to both of us at the time, especially since that was the openly advertised sale price that no one else had jumped on. If it was such a great deal for a flip, I would imagine there would have been other buyers clamoring for it at the time. 

I remember selling an Edge of Spiderverse 002 (graded) for $500 on Facebook and people were able to look at my profile and see a picture of it raw (that I bought for $275) and that was oft putting for them. I even ended up trying to sell it graded to the store I bought it raw from and they offered me 50% FMV.

I guess you never know what might provoke someone to anger