Modern Star Wars Comics that are heating up
12 12

830 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, BrooksR said:

Is rogue one getting any attention after the cassian andor show preview?

Not sure, but it probably will at some point as the show gets closer. Nature of the beast 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, I like pie said:

Is Clone Wars #1 variant the king at the moment?

Modern variant books if we count newsstands at $1000+

Clone Wars 1 variant at around $4850 in 9.8

I would guess a Newsstand 9.8 might get around $3500-$4000

Vader Down 1:5000 Zdarsky 9.8 $4295

Heir to the Empire 1 Newsstand $2500 9.8 (White box Newsstand 9.8 $2500++??)  (Likely a bit of room to move)

Star Wars Jedi vs Sith 1 Dynamic Forces variant $2500 9.8 1st Darth Bane

Knights of the Old Republic 9 Newsstand 9.8 $1500+ (Prices vary widely, book has dropped a bit) 1st Reven

Jedi Mace Windu Newsstand 9.8 $1500+? 

Legacy 1 9.8 Newsstand $1500+?

Darth Vader 3 variant 9.8 $1450 

Heir to the Empire #1 comic pack 9.8 $1000+

Thrawn 1 1:50 cover 9.8 $1000+

Star Wars Adventures 1 Momoko $1000?

Kanan the Last Padawan 1 1:25 $1000?

I think I'm missing 1 or 2 and I can see a few other books topping the 1K mark soon.

 

 

Edited by Rip
Link to post
Share on other sites

A few somewhat cheaper modern books that have been heating up aside from some of the more known offenders

Star Wars 17 Dark Horse 2000 Newsstand or Regular (1st Quinlan Vos, a Jedi that survived Order 66?)

Star Wars Tales 4 (Newsstand, Comic pack w/ IG97 & Rom Mohc #4, and Regular) 1st Dark Troopers

Age of the Republic Special 1 Khoi Pham variant 1st Ahoska in Canon

Star Wars Mace Windu 5 1st Ahoska at Marvel?

 

 

Edited by Rip
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not gonna lie to you.  Im going to send my books to CGC for a pressing and a slabbing and I am going to sell them.  I just can't keep up.  I might keep 1 or 2 but I have to stay focused and my credit cards and cursing me out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Im not gonna lie to you.  Im going to send my books to CGC for a pressing and a slabbing and I am going to sell them.  I just can't keep up.  I might keep 1 or 2 but I have to stay focused and my credit cards and cursing me out.

That is the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, divad said:

It's one way  . . . :whistle:

coming from the guy who posts how he has sold his stake in the ages, this comment does not make sense, plus, it was meant to be a Mando reference in addition to a regrettable truth about books that take off. Get off when the price blows your mind. If you would never, ever pay THAT price for THAT book, let it go. It will be ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ramble on! lol

 

3 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

coming from the guy who posts how he has sold his stake in the ages, this comment does not make sense, plus, it was meant to be a Mando reference in addition to a regrettable truth about books that take off. Get off when the price blows your mind. If you would never, ever pay THAT price for THAT book, let it go. It will be ok.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, divad said:

 

Ramble on! lol

 

 

Read through everything again? I can't tell you what you're not seeing.

 

Edited by PeterPark
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rip said:

Modern variant books if we count newsstands at $1000+

Clone Wars 1 variant at around $4850 in 9.8

I would guess a Newsstand 9.8 might get around $3500-$4000

Vader Down 1:5000 Zdarsky 9.8 $4295

Heir to the Empire 1 Newsstand $2500 9.8 (White box Newsstand 9.8 $2500++??)  (Likely a bit of room to move)

Star Wars Jedi vs Sith 1 Dynamic Forces variant $2500 9.8 1st Darth Bane

Knights of the Old Republic 9 Newsstand 9.8 $1500+ (Prices vary widely, book has dropped a bit) 1st Reven

Jedi Mace Windu Newsstand 9.8 $1500+? 

Darth Vader 3 variant 9.8 $1450 

Heir to the Empire #1 comic pack 9.8 $1000+

Thrawn 1 1:50 cover 9.8 $1000+

Star Wars Adventures 1 Momoko $1000?

Kanan the Last Padawan 1 1:25 $1000?

I think I'm missing 1 or 2 and I can see a few other books topping the 1K mark soon.

 

 

I would add knights of the old republic 42 newsstand too i'm sure if there's a 9.8 that would hit over 1000

Edited by silversufer27
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
12 12