• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Star Wars Comics that are heating up
17 17

1,470 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Star Wars Republic 51 & 52 1st Durge 🔥🔥

This has been hot the last few months, is it going to the moon now?

Edit: I see it hasn't been brought up in this thread. Carry on.

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 3/14/2021 at 3:28 PM, Ryan. said:

Anything going on in the upcoming Star Wars Bounty Hunters Alpha one-shot worth spec-ing on? 

I'll definitely be reading and grabbing a few extra copies. I don't think it will be hot out of the gate due to supply. Marvel is hyping this and it's span of time during the OT that I think a lot of fans want to know more about. I'd be happy to be wrong on that, though. 

We could get some new bounty hunters that may show up on the Boba Fett show, so I think it's worth grabbing with eyes down the road.

Edited by awakeintheashes

2 hours ago, NWOslave said:

i havent seen anyone mention Sana Starros. How you all feel about Star Wars #6?

Solid character.  Good tie to Solo.  

Positive part is they keep pulling her back in with Aphra.  I think it's a solid play. 

Patrick 

22 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Wouldn't it really be simpler at this point to create a thread for Star Wars comics that aren't heating up?

After Mando ended and the world got Wanda crazy, things have quieted down a bit. Seems like a good buying opportunity for some books

11 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:
22 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Wouldn't it really be simpler at this point to create a thread for Star Wars comics that aren't heating up?

After Mando ended and the world got Wanda crazy, things have quieted down a bit. Seems like a good buying opportunity for some books

And that’s a bingo.

This is the quiet time.  Things could really get rolling as streaming Star Wars content returns in the second half of the year.