• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What was your LAST GA purchase in this lousy year?
3 3

104 posts in this topic

Last GA of the year, over the last week or so...if ya wanna be real sticklers, the Planet #49 and Popeye #1 are in a dead heat for last, purchased together in a great little LCS last Friday.
The Winnie Winkle paper doll OA is from a 1935 Sunday page.

3F28BDA1-E698-47B5-81C5-17CA303438F3.jpeg

C4F63E11-23CA-48C3-88C3-783C7EEB348E.jpeg

AE466C82-06D5-4FBC-A298-9FBE179B5E6D.jpeg

C5E5BE76-0417-4AE9-803F-EAFC2C971DC4.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Missed a pic

IDK, GA has been on fire?? I get outbid on a bug-chewed lower key missing a centerfold and (maybe) mess upon by a semi-famous dog. Yes, I bid on it, and yes I was outbid. But 10 years ago? I would be cleaning up these GA books both figuratively and literally.

2 hours ago, Bo_Hogg1 said:

This is probably my last huge one this year. This is silver age but rarer than a hen's root canal!!

Image (17).jpg

Is Voteman's kryptonite the not-so-rare element called "gerrymanderium"? I believe it causes him to split into Red & Blue versions of himself like Superman later did in the 90s :D

32 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

Is Voteman's kryptonite the not-so-rare element called "gerrymanderium"? I believe it causes him to split into Red & Blue versions of himself like Superman later did in the 90s :D

Spoiler

I think you may be confusing gerrymanderium with exposure to Red Primarium, which causes severe weakening with loss of heroics and competitive edge. ;)