• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts Comics 2020 Holiday Sales thread! RECAP with markdowns on Page 1, 174! Thread closes on Weds.
25 25

3,510 posts in this topic

I live out in the middle of BFE, but we recently got fiber gig-speed Internet through a grant. 

I can hit over 1,000 MBPS when I'm hooked directly into the router. 

Fortunately for some, the bottleneck happens to be in my wallet, not my connection. 

:(

11 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

and now all of the previous photo links are borked due to an apparent board upgrade?

Makes me curious why it didn't break all my photophucket links?  Maybe it is now a superior service? lol

On 12/14/2020 at 7:52 AM, Dale Roberts said:

Recap!

To view an item, simply click the Page # link, and it will take you right there. 

Page 4

Tales of Horror #3  VG+    $150    tougher issue

Marvel Tales #33   VF/VF+    $20     tough picture frame

Page 6

I Loved #30   Good+   $225      Classic Romance cover

Page 13

Marvel Team-Up #12  NM-  $75     White Pages

Page 17

Planet Comics #32  Fine+   $600  

Page 19

Batman #82  VG+   $250

Page 20

Wonder Woman #95  Fine    $280    Classic Atomic explosion cover, beautiful colors, tough book

Haunt of Fear #13  FVF  $350   SOLD!

Page 21

Tales of Suspense #79  VF+   $150    1st Cosmic Cube (Space Gem), very attractive for the grade

Captain Marvel #17  FVF   $40   SOLD!

Page 25

Crime Suspenstories #8  VF   $450

Page 26

Wonder Woman #139  VF-  $60

Tales of the Unexpected #15  7.5/8.0    $200    greytone cover

I've gone back and re-added the pictures for these books. Just follow the links if you are interested. 

On 12/16/2020 at 8:18 AM, Comcav said:

These guys and their speed test pics crack me up.  Oh, so that was what it was like in the 2000s... Takebot spends crackers money on T1 and fiber lines baby!

I will take your word on the Takebot with his insane lightspeed. Only gamers need that kind of speed to play games! :foryou:

My snapshot is actually an old one saved in my files ... :nyah: