• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts Comics 2020 Holiday Sales thread! RECAP with markdowns on Page 1, 174! Thread closes on Weds.
25 25

3,510 posts in this topic

Just now, Dale Roberts said:

OK, thats it for tonight. 140 books in a little under 2 hours, not bad. 

Next listing will be on Saturday the 26th at noon CST. 

There will be over 90 issues of Amazing Spider-man (all below 150), there will be .30 and .35 cent price variants, more golden age, lots more Silver and Bronze, more magazines, and whatever else I turn up between now and then. Will probably list for 3-4 hours that day.

Thanks everyone

take

Just now, Dale Roberts said:

OK, thats it for tonight. 140 books in a little under 2 hours, not bad. 

Next listing will be on Saturday the 26th at noon CST. 

There will be over 90 issues of Amazing Spider-man (all below 150), there will be .30 and .35 cent price variants, more golden age, lots more Silver and Bronze, more magazines, and whatever else I turn up between now and then. Will probably list for 3-4 hours that day.

Thanks everyone

Great show Dale!!

2 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

OK, think I've got everything marked as SOLD! I'll double check it tomorrow and I will post a recap at that time. If you guys would buy the rest, it would make it easy on me. 

that's easy, do blow out pricing and the books will go really really quick...........$10 a book sound right (thumbsu